My sister died in a head on collision last night

by Bumble Bee 164 Replies latest jw friends

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I am so sorry.

Your thoughts of your mother and what she would say are so sad, and so true. I know that is the first response many JW's would have. It is a judgemental response rather than love and affection. Don't let it weigh you down. You know the only reason the bible mentions that there were deaths at two birthday parties is because details were important and that happened to be when it happened. If it had been an anniversary party, it would have listed that occasion.

I am so glad you parted with a hug, laughs and sweet memories. That is very fortunate. Much love and comfort to you and your family in the days and years to come.

Kitten Whiskers

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I just saw this. I am so sorry. Just a few minutes ago I was telling my wife that when a child dies before the parent. It's criminal. I coiuld never imagine burying a child of mine. My prayers are with u and your family

• avishai
    avishai

(((bumble bee))))

• nelly136
    nelly136

(((bumble)))

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

So very sorry BB. A tragic waste of a precious life. Big hugs.

Sam x

• smiddy
    smiddy

That is so tragic bumble bee,my condolences

smiddy

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

OMG!! I am so, so, so sorry, Bumble Bee...I know exactly what you are going through and my heart is breaking for you.

It's so hard to be strong when nothing will ever be the same.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

So so sad for you.

HB

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Im sooooo sorry :( This breaks my heart. Did your mother really make that comment about birthdays when you called? Or you thought she would? Sorry, didnt quite understand that part. I feel so badly for you. As if losing your sister wasnt enough, your mum making you feel guilty was a low blow :(

• JRK
    JRK

BumbleBee,

I am so sorry about your loss.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit