Hi, new to the board!

by SYN 34 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

syn, who is your profile pic of?!

• SYN
    SYN

Oh, that's just a pic of Keanu Reeves. Thought you'd have noticed by now! I used it cause he looks a hell of a lot like me...we have the same jawbone/skin etc. Although my eyes are a completely different colour.

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• SYN
    SYN

Also my hair is slightly lighter and more curly.

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks for the link, Trotafox (cool nick - details on it's origin?), it was really interesting to read up a bit about all the members.

It was really quite a shock to find this place...I left the Org a couple of years back, and reading all these stories etc. has made me feel as if I've met a whole bunch of kindred spirits. There's a definite sense of fellowship here...unlike the Org!

The only people I ever knew who were in the Org are STILL in the Org, so I don't exactly have a support group here in Johannesburg. *sigh*.

If any admins on this site are reading: I need somewhere to upload my pic! Please! My contract with MWeb in Cape Town is expiring soon...argh...and Geocities won't let more than a few people d/l my image at the same time, so half the time I come here I see a broken piclink icon in IE. This sucks. It's very small...could you alloc me a bit of disk space somewhere? I'd really appreciate it...mail me!

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hi, SYN:

Keanu will work....anyone looking like Keanu will work, too.

My nickname? Go to the Bios link. It's there. I love to dance. Do it all, including fox trot (Foxtrot..Trotafox).

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit