Hi, new to the board!

by SYN 34 Replies latest jw friends

• cellomould
    cellomould

p.s.:

I would fit unclebruce's definition of a #7 too

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• ISP
    ISP

Hey welcome to the board...syn!

ISP

• Carmel
    Carmel

welcome SYN (as in CERE?)

count me in group #3. Oh, and do please read MY posts! They are by far the most beneficial to your spiritual growth and development. BTW, if you chose to read any of Uncle Pickled Pigs Feet Posts from down udder, you have no one but yourself to blame.

cheers,

Caveman

• SYN
    SYN

Good grief - 22 replied in 1 day. I like it!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

welcome syn! have fun!

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hi, SYN: Welcome to the Board you good lookin'....oh get a grip on it, Trot... ((()))

I'm a No. 2 here on Adonia's chart. Ex-JW (DA'd) since June this year. It's so wonderful to be out. Life is much better. There's all kinds of people here and it's the best cocktail party in town.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

SYN:

Want bios of posters here?

Click on this site: http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/jwcom.htm

OR

Simon has created an area for a short bio on your Profile. I forgot to look to see if you completed one. Apologies if you did.

Trot

I see that you did complete one. Sorry.

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((SYN)))

Welcome to the board!!!

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

SYN,

: Is this board mainly for JW or ex-JW people? Curious...

Yes.

: Also...I have heard the phrase 'dub' used to describe JW people. Where does it come from? Does anyone know?

Dunno. When you find out let me know, ok?

You wouldn't happen to like split-pea soup, would you? I like split-pea soup. Linda Blair helped me acquire my taste for it. I can't do those head-twirling gymnastics yet, but I'm working on it.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks for all the replies ppl!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit