Baptised and on this or other apostate sites - DF'ing Offense???

by cognac 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

An elder on a JC doesn't have to be on the apostate site to catch you. That would be hard unless you use your own name as your screen name. Usually the ones you talk to who are still drinking the koolaide about questions/ disbelief in WT or it's teachings rat you out and then JC is formed.

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Mouthy...

You said: "I am considered evil by the WT"

The very fact that you can make that statement, and mean it, shows just how EVIL they are. You are probably the sweetest person on this board. They have just cause to call ME evil (although I still don't buy it lol) as I represent everthing that they stand against (big scary secular humanist), but you represent simply a slightly different (and more coherent, less mind-controlled) view of Christianity.

Just remember that the majority of sane people oon this earth, regardless of philosophical background, would regard them as evil for judging you as such.

Let no one tell you different.

Take care.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Our Mouthy said:

So I celebrate all except Halloween WHY NOT THAT??? Because that was Russells birthday.LOL

OH! Precious Amazing Grace you just made me laugh out loud!!!!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Was Halloween really Russell's Birthday? He died on Halloween. You could celebrate that.

• blondie
    blondie

Charles Taze Russell (February 16, 1852 (birthday)– October 31, 1916 (day of death)

Joseph Franklin Rutherford ( 8 November18698 January1942 ),

Nathan Homer Knorr (April 23, 1905 - June 8, 1977)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They could get you for "fellowshipping with disfellowshipped people". There are quite a few people on this forum that are disfellowshipped or disassociated, and associating with them will get you a judicial hearing if you get caught. Plus, if you express any belief that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger doesn't initiate, they will get you on that as well.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

JWs are apostates against the truth.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

no not an apostate site hun...its Jehovahs witness.net, there are some who have been Df or who are still active and some who have just left....

we are all here for lots of reasons, and yes the society does warn us but thats for our protection, becareful of smooth talking ones etc who will try to mislead, not everyone on here is like that, they allow us to make our own choices just like the org do. however some on here WILL try to tell you what to do..... :))

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, I agree there is nothing wrong coming to this site. The WT, and any elder who still beleives would disagree.

• yknot
    yknot

I don't think it is the 'site' so much as association with disfellowshipped individua.....ala Ray Franz or Awaken@Gilead's mom.

Also at issue is the reading of things considered 'apostate material' which is viewd as disloyalty to the Organization.

In the end it all depends on the BOE personality......some are lax and others are uber conservative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit