Oct.15th WT- " Wanna Be Jesus Friend? Have to Support the Faithful Slave"

by flipper 40 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Here we go again. Under the study article " You are My Friends " ( indicating Jesus naturally by his quote ) the WT society makes it VERY clear that the ONLY way to be Jesus friend is to COME THROUGH THEM or else you won't be approved by Jesus or God. Translation : Friendship with Jesus = treating the " faithful slave " kindly = Jesus approving you. Our JW relatives will be studying this in December at their meetings.

Under the subheading on pg. 15 " Friendship with Christ Today " in paragraph 15 it states that " the determining factor that would distinguish a sheep from a goat would be the way an individual treated even the least of these his brothers. Therefore , the primary way that those with the earthly hope demonstrate their desire to be friends with Christ is by SUPPORTING the FAITHFUL SLAVE CLASS. "

Then it says the first primary way to express " friendship " towards " Christ's brothers " is sharing in the preaching work. The second way they can help Christ's brothers ? ( Here it comes ) " By financially supporting the preaching work. Not that we can buy friendship with Jesus or Jehovah. Rather , by using our material assets to further kingdom interests , we prove our friendship and love , not just in word , but in " deed and truth" . We provide such financial support when we engage in preaching work, when we donate money toward the construction and maintenance of our meeting facilities, and contribute funds to the worldwide preaching work. " ( Gag reflex please . ) Translation : Faithful slave is hurting financially , we need your donations to cover all of our expenses , if you love us, er, Jesus you will donate from your heart !

Then the third and final way to show we are friends of Jesus ? It states in paragraph 18, " By cooperating with the direction provided by congregation elders. These men are appointed by holy spirit under Christ's direction . At times , we may find it a challenge to obey the Bible-based direction given to us by the local elders. " ( What if it's NOT Bible based ? I digress ) It continues, " We are likely aware of their imperfections , and this may distort our view of their counsel ". ( How the hell do THEIR IMPERFECTIONS DISTORT MY VIEW of their counsel ? ) "Still , Christ , the Head of the congregation, is PLEASED to use these imperfect men. Therefore, the way WE REACT to their authority directly influences our friendship with Christ. When we overlook the faults of the elders and joyfully follow their direction, we prove our love for Christ. "

Talk about mind controlling information. Wow. So let me get this straight. If the elders give me imperfect counsel , then it causes me to distort it, right ? And I should obey them no matter what because Christ is PLEASED to use them ? How the hell do THEY know if Christ is pleased with them ? Maybe he's as pissed at them as WE are ! So if we react negatively to the elders , even if they give us wrong counsel - Jesus dissapproves us ?

I don't believe it. It's all mind control jargon to keep the rank and file Jehovah's Witness trapped into fearing the power of the alleged " faithful and discreet slave " . So I ask all you friends and folks out there in JWN land - what do you think of this article and information. If you are a lurking witness - this is what you will study in December . Be prepared. As always I look forward to ALL your takes and comments. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• carla
    carla

*&%$#*@#$

Ooops, guess I missed where you said you looked forward to our comments. I have nothing nice to say here so........

well, I thought of something- thank you as always Mr. Flipper for preparing us for what's coming.

• zarco
    zarco

Mr. Flipper,

Thanks for staying after these issues. Your post on the generation was excellent as well. It is amazing how bizarre these teachings are when you step back just a step or two.

zarco

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Good write up Flipper on one of the many devious ways the WTS. pursues their intent on luring people to their control.......hey its power thing for sure !

When your with them your with Jesus, when your with any other Christian based faiths your with Satan and you'll most likely die because of it.

These similar kinds of luring tactics are played out by many other organize groups of men , all true men of god of course.

Your observations are correct about elders or any other of the so called seers in this organization being divinely directed by god's holy spirit.

That goes for all men who make this proclamation, in reality they're just ordinary men, for better or worse.

And who says religion is not a business.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Concerning the legacy issue the following comes to mind :

9 And he said to them: "You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe [c] your own traditions! 10 For Moses said, 'Honor your father and your mother,' [d] and, 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' [e] 11 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban' (that is, a gift devoted to God), 12 then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that. (Mark 7:9-13; NIV)

I have a feeling that the elders are going to be visiting sister elderly at the nursing home with some documents to sign.

villabolo

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Thanks so much for ths info. Have a grandson who is in and listening to me.

• flipper
    flipper

CARLA- Thanks. You are welcome. I know you have a J-dub mate so I thought you might find it especially helpful so you know beforehand what they are pumping into your man. You certainly have my best wishes. I know it's challenging. And I'm sure that's an understatement.

ZARCO. Thanks again. I appreciate it. It really is amazing how bizarre these teachings are once we have been away from them for awhile. I find that the longer I've been away from the witnesses- the more bizarre they seem as well as their teachings.

ALMIGHTY HOMER- I agree. The WT society certainly is devious with the language and word useage they use to control their members. There is no holy spirit so how could these men be appointed by such ? They ARE just humans like us. The elders and GB bleed red like all of us. And they sit on the toilet as well like all of us have to. I'm quite sure they don't have " golden turds ". Seems pretty normal to me. They are in it for the control and money.

VILLABOLO- Very true. The WT society doesn't teach it's members to respect their parents in old age. They put them in a corner like an old banjo that hasn't been played in years. It's really sad and yet they want the older ones for the financial contributions they make. Sick.

ALWAYS HERE- I'm glad your grandson is listening to you. I wish you the best of luck in helping him ! Keep on trying with him ! Good for you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Wow, good thing I have enough friends without worrying about that Jesus dude, he hangs with a tough crowd.

Ada

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This sounds like "you can't buy God's love, but God will not love you if you have any money and use it for yourself". This means not getting nice things now (paying more and getting better products). This means not setting any money aside for emergencies or your future. This means not helping out aged parents or children that are in need of assistance. This means not enjoying a portion of your money on recreation and fun. This means using everything you have solely to further spreading the cancer. And even then, you cannot be sure that God will appreciate it. (Yet they have only bad things to say about regular gambling--that is, gambling where you might actually win something).

What happens if the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger makes a mistake? Never mind a scam--suppose they make a big but honest mistake. Someone points out the mistake, and it could be corrected before it ever gets implemented. Rather, we are supposed to teach and abide by that mistake, which will always create a measure of hardship to those involved. Fact is, Jesus could be as ready to puke on these things as many of us--yet we are to abide by and teach these mistakes, which are damaging people's lives, until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself corrects it. That could take several years, or longer, since they are not themselves directly affected by it. And if it is an intentional scam, it could take forever--or be replaced by an even worse "mistake" once found.

Who did Jesus prefer as friends? I don't think Jesus liked those who made all those rules--rather, Jesus sought out the common people. They were living debauched lives, and Jesus could understand why. He attempted to get to the bottom of why they were living such debauched (and often miserable) lives, and fix it at the source. Jesus was more worried about that they were living stagnation producing lives and that they were not able to think (and were being exploited by others) than whether or not they obeyed each and every little detail of his instructions. Never mind kissing a** with those taking the lead--in fact, if you do that and they are wrong, you are as wrong as they are and will fall into the same pit along with them.

• Gozz
    Gozz

WT Quote: "Still , Christ , the Head of the congregation, is PLEASED to use these imperfect men

Jesus Christ is pleased to use pedophile elders too??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit