the futility of 1-ply vs 2-ply toilet paper (debate)

by SnakesInTheTower 46 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    It'll make the 1-ply feel like 3-ply.

I'm gonna refrain from the obvious oil and anal jokes... but...

Why not save the money spent on mineral oil and just buy 2 ply...saves time too

• dinah
    dinah

Must be a slow news day.......we're comparing toilet paper..........

Should we start a fight about it?

Snakes, you spoiled, two-ply usin', homework doin', litterature burnin' brat!

*ducks and runs*

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

hope4others:

It could be worse you could be going to the store for Maxi pads instead of toilet paper....lol

B R I N G I T O N......I have merchandised and stocked entire aisles of feminine hygiene products...I used to work retail for awhile... worse than that is stocking makeup.... at least fem. products are light and easy to merchandise. I had a bunch of merchandise resets in Walmarts a few years ago... I had to completely take apart and reset and restock an entire 20 foot run of makeup....by the time I was done, I had that crap on my hands, under my nails, I couldn't stand it...and you should have seen the look on customer's faces as this guy (me) is sitting cross-legged in the middle of the makeup aisle at 1 am (24 hour store) surrounded by dozens of boxes of stock trying to read the microscopic item numbers and color names matching them up to labels....$ h i t. If that doesn't embarass me, and knocking on people's doors peddling WT crap doesn't...well....

dinah:

Snakes, you spoiled, two-ply usin', homework doin', litterature burnin' brat!

I ain't doin' the homework... though I am concerned...the one supposed to be doin the project is not home yet..and it is now 5pm...... he and his mom are still at my future MIL's house..where the 8YO is doing regular math homework. Why assign regular homework on the night before a project is due? "Gifted" program means..."back up the dumptruck, here comes the books."

anyway...funny how this rather mundane, nonJW-related thread got so much attention...lol...

Snakes (rich )

• dinah
    dinah
    funny how this rather mundane, nonJW-related thread got so much attention

We needed a mundane, non JW related thread. So are you and the 8YO gonna do homework together? Or did you finish school?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

wow...20 days since I posted a topic and 8 since I posted a reply...... must be real life taking over...lol

dinah:

So are you and the 8YO gonna do homework together? Or did you finish school?

he wont do his homeowork in a timely manner... he spends more time delaying than doing it. On the rare times it is up to me, it is done before the internet, TV or nintendoDS is turned on.

and yes,... I finished school...got my AS in August... and my student loan, that has been on deferrment since 2006, went off yesterday...they auto-deducted $64 out of my checking account ... good thing I had it to give....

Snakes (Rich )

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

OK, but what was the final decision on the toilet paper???

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I don't know, but you don't need as much 3 ply, unless you had Mexican or Indian....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit