I can't get past the bitterness.....

by desib77 29 Replies latest jw friends

• desib77
    desib77

I don't know why but lately I have been so intolerant of people. I find myself bitter when people spew nonsense as if it is fact (political, religious, etc........)

I went on a girl's weekend with a good friend of mine (non jw) and everytime she started talking about how blessed she is and how god put stuff on her heart I felt ill. I feel ill just telling you about it.

So, am I the only one feeling bitter these days???

• trueblue
    trueblue

I don't know what to tell ya, except not pay attention.

I get emails from people I know that are trying to get me involved with things that seem superstitious, I don't get involed I just delete it, and forget it. Does not stop me from comunicating with them though.

• desib77
    desib77

I do stuff like that, too but it just reaches a point where you get tired of hearing it but you can't say anything because then you become a horrible person. Even as an ex-jw it still seems like I lack freedom because I live in the deep south and most people are as judgemental as the dubs.

• desib77
    desib77

I wish it were easier just to ignore stuff.

• yknot
    yknot

Why not figure things ebb and tide.....

• trueblue
    trueblue

I know what you mien there is a thorn in the bush any where or anything you try to do.

I was helping my elderly Mother, doing all the work while home care providers got all the money. I tried to change that, and it offended some one, and was reported for elderly abuse. That was a lot of crap but I managed to keep my cool some how, and now that is over.

Now my Mother is in a nurse home, and I am surounded by people dieing around me.

Every one has problems.

• trueblue
  • desib77
    desib77

true blue,

I can't see the image you posted on your second post.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Can you see the image now? I now it wasn't viewable for me until I logged out, and come back on.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

That stuff has ALWAYS bothered me. Even as a JW I didnt go around saying how God was in my HEART or I was soooo blessed or that I could FEEL HIM AROUND ME or that every frickin thing in my life God had something to do with it you know? That stuff gets ANNOYING. Its like being around someone who sells Amway and CONSTANTLY makes reference to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit