Oldest known person on earth passed away today at 115.

by JWoods 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods

She was 20 years old in 1914.

The honor now passes to a Japanese lady at the age of 114.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

they retracted the 1914 thingy though didnt they..

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ahhh the 1914 generation is passing away along with pages of JW dogma.

• dinah
    dinah

*fakes panic attack*

Oh sh*t! That generation hasn't completely passed away. Must get to Kingdom Hall to save my eternal life.

I still say I'd rather be bird food than live under the thumb of the Organization.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

115 years old. Man! I wonder how her quality of life was at the end. Do you think that she would have lasted that long if she had Obama Care and had to go before a Death Panel?

Death Panel: So... how old iz you?

Woman: I'z 65.

Death Panel: So, what's wrong with you? Didn't we just treat you for bunions and then give you a fake knee?

Woman: Yes... It worked purdy well. But, now I gotz migranes and insomnia.

Death Panel: You retired and not pain any taxes anymore?

Woman: Yes.

Death Panel: So, you not workin and payin taxes, but you drawin Social Security? Here is a a prescription for Morphine. You can take as much as you want.

Woman: Wow! Why, thank you.

(And you stay out of this Slyvia! I don't wanna hear your liberal nonsense that there iz no death panels, cuz we all know there iz!)

Good thing the woman lived in, oh, wait. You didn't say where she lived... never mind.

J

• JWoods
    JWoods

California. (of all places) - and here I thought that all the really old people on earth were in Tibet or Uzbekistan.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I wonder what her secret was?

Probably something cool like drinking a shot of single malt scotch every morning and washing it down with a few rounds of Tequila !

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Really! It's all that sushi.

Like, Who Knew, Dude!

• snowbird
    snowbird

(And you stay out of this Slyvia! I don't wanna hear your liberal nonsense that there iz no death panels, cuz we all know there iz!)

I like you more each passing day, lady.

Sylvia

• JWoods

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit