Who has given the masterbation talk on the TMS?

by Out at Last! 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This is just so creepy. I must get audio of one of these talks to post on youtube and elsewhere, let the people know what a creepy religion we are dealing with here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"It would be wise to have your facts correct before embarking upon such a serious topic."

Masturbation is a serious topic? I'm sorry that sounds so funny to me.

• yknot
    yknot

Since women have serveral errogenous spots that can induce orgasm is there a ranking level of naughtiness....?

What about women who can climax via nipple stimulation or those who are vibrated by sewing machines, horseback riding, or watercraft?

Is the orgasm wrong or just the gential touching?

I think I am getting a picture why they always focus on male masturbation perspectives.......

• Gayle
    Gayle

Nathan Knorr talked about this often just before breakfast at Bethel back in the early 70s. Hadn't even had any coffee yet so was still just waking up. He would go on and on about it. Obviously, he had some bring problem the way he was about it. I would definitely notice the boys walking to the factory much more slowly those mornings. I did hear one Bethelite complain he was very tired hearing Knorr go on about the subject just before we had scrambled eggs those mornings.

• White Dove
    White Dove

LMFAO at this most serious subject

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit