Who has given the masterbation talk on the TMS?

by Out at Last! 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I had the "privelege" of giving the masterbation talk years ago. When I looked at the talk slip and saw the theme, I thought at least they have an expert on the subject. The best thing about it was that the point I was to be counseled on was gestures. I got marked good on my counsel slip.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

masturbation talk and the counsel point was gestures? hmm ... thanks for the visuals you wanker

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I never gave it, but I did go to the can to masturbate during the talk when I was like 16....LOL

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

TofH - you didn't!!!!! at the hall

• fokyc
    fokyc

Just what sort of organisation would give talks about masterbation? and on The Theocratic Ministry School

Perhaps I have missed the point during the last 55 years or so!

fokyc

• carla
    carla

This topic makes me crazy! Didn't you guys while sitting in a kh with grandma's and toddlers think there was something seriously wrong with a 'religion' that even had 'sermons' on this in mixed company of all ages? This topic seems to come up at semi regular intervals, do they give this talk so many times a year or what?

Those with kids, how did you handle this when you got in the car or home? Say a 6-7 year old asking questions?

If the worls is getting worse and worse as jw's assert, aren't there more important things to discuss in a church type setting? I dunno, like saving people from the big A or something? (some would say Jesus Christ but we all know how the wt feels about Him so He wouldn't get much time in a 'sermon' or meeting)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That would be me. At age 15, right after the damn book came out.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Most of the talks i remember were wank.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

OMG, that's funny!

• JWoods
    JWoods

The OP seems to have mis-spelled the subject word in the thread title. It would be wise to have your facts correct before embarking upon such a serious topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit