We mutually ended my "studies" today

by Janey214 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Janey214
    Janey214

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the 'help' some of you have been and all the help some of you have been.

We mutually ended studies today, I think my two witnesses realised that they were losing more ground than they gained :-S.

Eep, I never set out to upset them, but I think they fear they're losing their faith.

Anyway, again, thank you!

J

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's why were here Mate....cheers, have a happy care free life....

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think my two witnesses realised that they were losing more ground than they gained

Funny how this can happen when they supposedly have 'The Truth'.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh,

You're gonna so like going to like die at like armageddon. LIke totally!

• Janey214
    Janey214

I'll tell you what bugs me about it, it's like they don't actually care about my eternal salvation - they've just decided that's it because they can't answer my questions. grrrr

• shamus100
    shamus100

Don't worry dahlinggg.... you just don't have the holy spirit. Jehovah hates you.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Woohoo!

• yknot
    yknot

I wish I could've had that option........ (born into it!)

Perhaps now that you are 'out' you can pass on JWN's information to them privately as individuals when a little more time has passed.

Losing one's religion is a bit easier when there is a whole group of posting supporter to lessen the fall.

Oh sure they will rebuff the offer at first but just verbally reiterate jehovahs witness dot net for when they are ready......

Your salvation was only a side dish to the door to door effort, the main course is their own salvation by knocking and conducting studies. Besides since you aren't dunked in their minds you still have a chance to 'come back' before Armageddon starts or the hope you will die before Armageddon and get the automatic resurrection pass into the 'new system'

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'll tell you what bugs me about it, it's like they don't actually care about my eternal salvation

That is correct. They don't care. So don't let them get to you. Don't give them that power. The best thing you can do is say "Oh well. I still care." and then come up with your own, personal Spirituality (Leave A Legacy) plan. It's quite a fun thing to do. I wish you all the best as you start down this path as part of the journey of your life. Also, remember the other areas of human need as well (Physical - To Live, Emotional - To Love, and Mental - To Learn). Harmony among these 4 needs is key. If you haven't already done so, I recommend reading Stephen Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" and "First Things First".

• arshia
    arshia

Hi Janey214. I am studying myself and I'm curiouse what your questions were that they couln't answer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit