• Celestialfrontier
    Celestialfrontier

Thank you for all of your responses.

I VISITED ONE OF THE LINKS THAT ONE OF YOU HAD SUPPLIED:

"Please go here for details:

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/144000.php "

IT STATED THE FOLLOWING:

"The 144,000 is mentioned just twice.

Revelation 7:3,4 - ""Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel."

Revelation 14:1, 4-5 - "And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. ...These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish."
            THE ANSWER TO THE 144,000 IS FOUND IN THESE VERSES.
                                HOW OPEN MINDED
                                WOULD ANY OF THE CONGREGATON OF JW BE WILLING TO BE?
                                FIRST OF ALL, THE 144,000 IS MENTIONED IN 3 VERSES, NOT TWO. HERE IS THE THIRD:
                                Rev 14:3 - "And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

THE 144,000 ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, ARE THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL.

IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL,

THEN YOU ARE CONSIDERED A "GENTILE" AND NOT THE 144,000

THAT MEANS THAT NEITHER ME NOR "ANY OF YOU" ARE PART OF THIS 144,000, UNLESS YOU ARE A JEW.

THE BIBLE CLEARLY GOES INTO DETAIL, THAT THIS 144,000 IS A LITERAL NUMBER AND THE WORD OF GOD DETAILS THE NUMBER SAVED

FROM EACH OF THE 12 TRIBES OF "ISRAEL", NOT GENTILES.

Rev 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:7 Of thetribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Of the (tribe of Levi -REPLACED TRIBE OF DAN) [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

THE LORD HAS ALWAYS NUMBERED ISRAEL, IN FACT HE EVEN USES THE WORD "NUMBERED" IN HIS WORD:

Num 1:16 These [were] the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands

IN ISRAEL.

Num 1:18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first [day] of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the NUMBER OF THE NAMES, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Num 1:19 As the LORD commanded Moses, so he NUMBERED THEM in the wilderness of Sinai.

Num 1:21 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF REUBEN, [were] forty and six thousand and five hundred.

Num 1:23 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF SIMEON, [were] fifty and nine thousand and three hundred.

Num 1:25 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF GAD, [were] forty and five thousand six hundred and fifty.

Num 1:27 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF JUDAH, [were] threescore and fourteen thousand and six hundred.

Num 1:29 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF ISSACHAR, [were] fifty and four thousand and four hundred.

Num 1:31 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF ZEBULUN, [were] fifty and seven thousand and four hundred.

Num 1:33 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF EPHRAIM, [were] forty thousand and five hundred.

Num 1:35 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF MANASSEH, [were] thirty and two thousand and two hundred.

Num 1:37 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF BENJAMIN, [were] thirty and five thousand and four hundred.

Num 1:39 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF DAN, [were] threescore and two thousand and seven hundred.

Num 1:41 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF ASHER, [were] forty and one thousand and five hundred.

Num 1:43 Those that were numbered of them, [even] of the TRIBE OF NAPHTALI, [were] fifty and three thousand and four hundred.

Num 1:45 So were all those THAT WERE NUMBERED of the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, by the house of their fathers, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war in Israel;

AND THIS IS AFFIRMED THAT THE 144,000 ARE OF THE JEWS, NOT THE GENTILES IN THE FOLLOWING VERSES:

Rev 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.

SO UNLESS YOU ARE A JEW OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, THIS INCLUDES NONE OF US

THE 144,000 IS A LITERAL NUMBER OF JEWS OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

BECAUSE THE LORD PROMISED A REMNANT OF THEM WOULD BE SAVED:

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES OF THE 144,000 JEWS OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL IN

THE OLD TESTAMENT:

Isa 10:22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, [yet] a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

THE NEW TESTAMENT:

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

THE OLD TESTAMENT:

Zephaniah 3:13 "The REMNANT OF ISRAEL ...

shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make [them] afraid."

THE NEW TESTAMENT:

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Rev 14:5 And in their mouth WAS FOUND NO GUILE: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

GUILE - Strong's G1388 - dolos

1) craft, deceit, guile

THE 144,000 ARE VIRGIN MALE JEWS

- THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL SAVED:

"Esaias also crieth CONCERNING ISRAEL,

Though THE NUMBER of the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL be as

the sand of the sea,

a REMNANT shall be saved:"

-Romans 9:27

CAN ANY OF THE JW ARGUE

WITH THE CLEAR WORD OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER?

SO WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US?

THIS IS OUR NUMBER

ALL THE GENTILES WHO ARE REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OFTHE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

Rev 7:9 - "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude,

which no man could number,

of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues,

stood before the throne, and before the Lamb,

clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

AND THE SCRIPTURES CLEARLY DEFINE WHO THESE ARE:

Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of GREAT TRIBULATION, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND:

NOT "THE" GREAT TRIBULATION,

BUT, "BY MEANS OF" - "GREAT SUFFERING (TRIBULATION)"

Act 14:22 - "Confirming the souls of the disciples, [and] exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that WE MUST

through MUCH TRIBULATION enter into the KINGDOM OF GOD."

IF YOU CONTINUE IN THE FAITH AND ENDURE UNTO THE END

READ AND UNDERSTAND:

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

AND AGAIN:

Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

AND AGAIN:

Jhn 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

AND AGAIN:

2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE GREAT MULTITUDE

WHICH NO MAN CAN NUMBER THEN THESE ARE THE THREE THINGS

WHICH YOU MUST DO:

#1.) KEEP THE FAITH - (ENDURING TO THE END)

#2.) CONTINUE IN HIS LOVE - (ENDURING TO THE END)

#3.) ENDURE AFFLICTION - (DO NOT DENY JESUS)

THESE ARE THE THREE THINGS WHICH

ALL CHILDREN HAVE NATURALLY

Mar 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

CHILDREN HAVE GREAT FAITH, GREAT LOVE AND GREAT ENDURANCE OF AFFLICTIONS

IF YOU DO THESE THREE THINGS TO THE END:

YOU SHALL BE PART OF THE GREAT MULTITUDE

AND THIS KINGDOM WILL BE WITH GOD IN HEAVEN

NOT EARTH!

Rev 7:15 Therefore are they BEFORE the THRONE OF GOD, and serve him day and night IN HIS TEMPLE: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

THE KINGDOM OF GOD

WHO SHALL BE RULED BY THE

LORD JESUS CHRIST

AS KING OF KINGS

AND LORD OF LORDS

AND HE BECAME THIS

2000 YEARS AGO,

NOT IN 1914:

Mat 28:18 - "Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

AND JESUS SPECIFICALLY STATED

THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD

WHERE HE WOULD RULE

WOULD NOT BE ON EARTH:

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews:

but now is my kingdom not from hence."

-John 18:36

"Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: WHERE I go, ye cannot come.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

-JOHN 8:21,23

" For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert;

go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers;

believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
                                -MATTHEW 24:24-27

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold,

the Kingdom of God is IN THE MIDST of you."

-LUKE 17:20-21

YOU MUST BE CHANGED TO AN INCORRUPTABLE FORM

TO INHERIT

THE KINGDOM OF GOD

WHERE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL REIGN

IN HEAVEN

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,

but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible,

and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality."

-1 CORINTHIANS 15:50-53

SO THERE ARE TWO GROUPS IN THE

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

THE A MULTITUDE OF GENTILES WHICH NO MAN CAN NUMBER

REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

WHO HAVE ENDURED UNTO THE END

AND

144,000 VIRGIN MALE JEWS

EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE ANNIHILATED, BOTH SOUL AND BODY T HEY WILL CEASE TO EXIST FOREVER

"Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning

like the burning of a fire. (HELL)

And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers

in one day;

And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both SOUL AND BODY: and they shall be as when a

SICK MANS WASTES AWAY.

And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few,

that a child may write them (THE JEWS - ISRAEL-144,000).

-ISAIAH 10:16-19

" He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;

He that overcometh shall not be hurt of THE SECOND DEATH."

-Rev 2:11

THIS IS THE END OF GOD'S CREATION

THERE IS NO "PARADISE ON EARTH":

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

[Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness,

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
                                -2 PETER 3:10-13

THE NEW EARTH

WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS ONE IN SUBSTANCE OR FORM

AND IT WILL EXIST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

NOT THIS UNIVERSE:

Strong's G2537 - kainos

1) new

a) as respects form

1) recently made, fresh, recent, unused, unworn

b) as respects substance

1)of a new kind, unprecedented,

novel, uncommon, unheard of

THIS WORLD AND THIS UNIVERSE

ARE WAXING OLD, DECAYING AND READY TO VANISH AWAY LIKE SMOKE, LIKE A VAPOR

"Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath:

for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished."

-ISAIAH 51:6

"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling [fig] from the fig tree.

HOST - Strong's H6635 - tsaba'

1) that which goes forth, army, war, warfare, host

a) army, host

1) host (of organised army)

2) host (of angels)

3)of sun, moon, and stars

4) of whole creation

For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment."
                                -ISAIAH 34:4,5

AND THIS IS HELL:

THE DEATH OF BOTH BODY AND SOUL

COMPLETE ANNIHILATION - FOREVER

THIS SHALL BE THE PUNISHMENT OF THE JUDGMENT

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."

-ZECHARIAH 14:12

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND:

IT DOES MATTER WHERE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL REIGN!

IT WILL NOT BE ON THIS EARTH

OR

A PARADISE ON A "NEW EARTH" LIKE THIS ONE

THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO WILL REIGN ON THIS EARTH

AND THAT IS SATAN IN THE FORM OF THE ANTICHRIST

DO NOT BE DECEIVED AND UNDERSTAND:

"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

-JOHN 14:30

" In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

-2 CORINTHIANS 4:4

AND THIS IS WHAT HE WILL DO WHEN HE MAKES HIS APPEARANCE:

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
                                -REVELATION 13:16,17

AND HERE IS THE SIGN OF HIS COMING:

"A FALSE ARMAGEDDON"

"And when ye shall see Jerusalemcompassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled."
                                -LUKE 21:20-22

CANNOT ALL OF YOU SEE

THAT THEIR ARE FALSE PROPHETS IN YOUR CHURCHES AND CONGREGATIONS

WHO ARE TEACHING YOU LIES

JESUS PLAINLY STATED THAT

HIS KINGDOM WILL "NEVER" BE ON THIS EARTH!

NOT A EARTH OR HEAVEN LIKE WE UNDERSTAND IT TO BE

SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT

WHICH FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT!

THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS "SYMBOLIC" FOR - FOREVER

IT DOES NOT STATE IT IS ON EARTH!

READ FOR YOURSELF

JESUS SAID HE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD AND THAT YOU WOULD NOT SEE HIM UNTIL HE DRINKS OF THIS CUP IN GOD'S KINGDOM:

" I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom."

-MATTHEW 26:29

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews.

But now my kingdom is from another place."

-JOHN 18:36

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU ARE DECEIVED INTO BELIEVING A LIE AND ARE DAMNED!

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

-2 THESSELONIANS 2:8-12

AND THAT STRONG DELUSION

THE LIE THAT MANKIND WILL BELIEVE

IS THAT

THE MESSIAH (THE LORD JESUS CHRIST) REIGNS ON THIS EARTH!

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN

I PRAY

THAT YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND UNDERSTAND

THE SCRIPTURES

FORGET WHAT YOUR CONGREGATIONAL LEADERS ARE TELLING YOU

WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS

AND YOU SHOULD ASSUME THAT ALL SUPPOSED "PROPHETS" ARE FALSE

AND QUESTION THE TEACHINGS OF EVERY PASTOR, TEACHER OR ELDER!

" Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that

needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

-2 TIMOTHY 2:15

QUESTION ALL THE TEACHINGS

PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING

AND LEARN THE TRUTH

AMONGST ALL THE LIES IN THE "CHRISTIAN CHURCHES"

• yknot
                              yknot

Welcome to JWN Celestial F......

I am sorry to inform you but to disagree with any 'bible truths' as taught by Jehovah's Witnesses is apostasty. (see downloadable link below of "Elder's Manual" and proceed to page 94 under the topic of "Apostasy").

So your chances of being considered 'worthy' or even an 'honesthearted interested one' pretty much hinges on you accepting all of the rules, interpretations and policies of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society without questioning.

Since you are still fairly new to understanding the JWs I suggest you preview the 'conversion material' used in 'bible studies'.

The first book you will need to read and discuss is "What Does the Bible Really Teach" ....(referred to by JWs as "Bible Teach")

The second follow-up book to read and discuss is "Keep Yourselves in God's Love" paying strong attention to the appendix ....(referred to as "Keep" or "God's Love")

Then if you agree to agree with all the above books message you will need to present yourself to the 'Elders' and request the "privilege" of participating in field service (door to door sales) upon which if approved you will become a 'recgonized unbaptized publisher' and they will issue a copy of "Organized to Do Jehovah's Will" which is the baptismal prep book and the 100+ question you will need to answer correctly in order to be considered for baptism into God's spirit-directed Organization.

Here are the download links to the books mentioned above.....

Bible Teach: http://www.4shared.com/file/61585821/2da3a9aa/2005-WDTBRT-PDF1.html

God's Love: http://www.4shared.com/file/62479366/e9ccf7bd/2008_Keep_Yourselves_in_Gods_Love.html

Organized to Do: http://www.4shared.com/file/62479717/d683f930/2005_ODBook.html

Elder Manual: http://www.4shared.com/file/62487460/676fa4ef/1991-Pay-Attention-Elders-Manual_with_NOTES.html?s=1

• yknot
                              yknot

I would also suggest you don't post using so much bold and caps...... as it causes many to skip over the entire post.

Rather try engaging in conversations of short or moderate length instead of posting what many will consider long-winded rants.

• Celestialfrontier
                              Celestialfrontier

I do not understand this at all:

WHY WOULD A PERSON ACCEPT THE DOCTRINES OF MAN WITHOUT QUESTION?

DO JW'S RESPECT THE UNDERSTANDING AND TEACHINGS OF THE ELDERS ABOVE THE WORD OF GOD?

WHO ARE THESE ELDERS AND WHO MADE THEM SO?

Humans are the ones who respect one individual above another and respect the wisdom and understanding of men...

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER - DOES NOT!

IF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER DOES NOT RESPECT ONE INDIVIDUAL ABOVE ANOTHER, THEN WHY ARE WE EXPECTED TO RESPECT "THESE ELDERS" ABOVE ANYONE ELSE!

FOR IT IS WRITTEN:

2 Chronicles 19:7 - "Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do [it]: for [there is] no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor RESPECT OF PERSONS, nor taking of gifts."

AND THE LORD JESUS HIMSELF ALSO SAID:

Mar 10:31 - "But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER ALSO DOES NOT RESPECT THE DOCTRINES AND WISDOM OF MAN:

1 Corinthians 3:19 - "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."

AND AGAIN:

"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

-1 CORINTHIANS 1:19-21

RATHER, OUR HEAVELY FATHER ASKS THAT WE STUDY EVERYTHING, SEEK ANSWERS AND TAKE NOTHING WE ARE TOLD BY THE DOCTRINES OF MAN AS TRUTH:

2 Timothy 2:15 - "STUDY to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

"Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

-2 TIMOTHY 4:2,3

AND AGAIN:

Matthew 15:9 - "But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men."

THE ELDERS DECLARE THAT "WHAT THEY SAY" AND "WHAT THEY TEACH", IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY AND TRUTH...

YET THE WORD OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER DECLARES OTHERWISE...

WE DON'T NEED MANKIND TO EXPLAIN THE UNDERSTANDING OF HIS WORD, THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN EXPLAIN ALL THINGS TO US:

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,

and YE NEED NOT that ANY MAN TEACH YOU:

but as the same anointing TEACHETH YOU OF ALL THINGS, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

-1 JOHN 2:27

AND AGAIN:

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

-JAMES 1:5

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

-LUKE 11:9

NOT THE ELDERS OF A CHURCH AND THE DOCTRINES OF MEN.

If a person needs to learn the understanding of the scriptures by relying on the Elders or "doctrines of men", then he LACKS FAITH that the Holy Spirit can reveal the understanding to them.

IF YOU NEED "MANS HELP", THEN NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER ASKED THE LORD FOR WISDOM OR HAVE STUDIED ASKING IN PRAYER FOR UNDERSTANDING.

• digderidoo
                              digderidoo

Wow Celest, thank you for your info....i think i may jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

• Heaven
                              Heaven

Celestialfrontier, welcome! The JWs/WTS is a cult. Check out: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/fear-cult-mind-control.php

The reason people accept whatever is shovelled at them by their Faithful and Discreet Slave known as the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses (and their Writing Department) is because they have been mind-controlled. Disfellowshipping and shunning will ensue if you have the nerve to question anything coming from the authority in this organization. For more info. on mind-control, check out Steven Hassan's work at www.freedomofmind.com.

most of what the Lord has revealed to me as TRUTH, through my prayers and studies, is found in your beliefs.

I suggest you do more research. For example, the JWs believe that their mediator is not Jesus Christ but their Governing Body who goes to Christ on their behalf. I don't think this is in the Bible. So... who is your mediator?

• bluecanary
                            • jonathan dough
                              jonathan dough

Everything you need to know about the 144,000 can be found right here:

http://144000.110mb.com/144000/index.html

• Alwayshere
                              Alwayshere

Celestialfrontier, Here are some more of their crap. In their 1968 Awake mag. "In times past there have been those who predicted an "end" of the world even announcing a specific date. The "end" did not come. Why? What was missing? Missing from such people were God's truth and the evidence that he was not using them. They are guilty of "False prophesying." The Watchtower predicted an "end" to the world in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975. So according to their own words, what does that make them. Jesus said at Matthew 12:37 "by your words you will be condemmed."

• Celestialfrontier
                              Celestialfrontier

I understand what you are saying:

This is my mediator:

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

-1 TIMOTHY 2:5,6

However, I feel sad that the majority of "true christians" are not out evangelizing, like the JW's DO (EXCEPT THAT THEIR GOSPEL IS "ANOTHER GOSPEL)

Instead most christians seem satisfied to be couped up in their tombs they call churches, listening to the same sermons be preached over and over and never being "good servants" who preach the Gospel to every creature...INSTEAD THEY "HIDE THEIR TALENTS IN THE GROUND."

The JW's Do have a Zeal of God that True Christians SHOULD BE HAVING - (UNFORTUNATELY FOR JW'S, THEIR ZEAL OF GOD IS NOT ACCORDING TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S WORD, BUT "THEIR ELDERS TEACHINGS)

BUT ALL THAT JW'S LACK AND ALL THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS LACK HAS COME INTO BEING, BECAUSE SATAN HAS SCATTERED THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL AND THE "TRUE WAY" AMONG MANY DENOMINATIONS. SO THAT THE TRUTH IS OBSCURED.

WE MUST SEEK AND FIND THE TRUE WAY AND THE "TRUE TEACHINGS", SIFTING AMONG ALL THE DENOMINATIONS TO FIND IT.

FOR IF YOU DO AND ARE NOT DISMAYED AND FALL AWAY FROM THE FAITH, BECAUSE OF THEIR CONFLICTS OF BELEIFS...YOU WILL SURELY SEE HOW THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SCATTERED, BUT YET IT STILL IS EXISTS IF YOU ARE SEEKING IT.

THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO A "RELIGION" AND MOST CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN PLACED INTO BONDAGE SUCH AS THE PHARASEES DID TO THE JEWS.

THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY BURDENS PLACED UPON THE BACKS OF CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS, THAT THE "SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST" AND HIS "GOSPEL" HAVE BEEN VEILED BY THE DOCTRINES AND COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. "

-2 CORINTHIANS 11:3

FOR THIS IS ALL THAT CHRIST JESUS ASKED OF US:

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

-MARK 16:15

AND THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TOLD TO SAY:

"And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

-MARK 1:15

AND THIS IS THE GOSPEL WE WERE TOLD TO PREACH TO OTHERS SO THAT THEY MAY RECEIVE "FORGIVENESS OF SINS":

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

-JOHN 3:16

"But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, [even] in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. "

-ROMANS 10:8-13

AND THESE ARE THE "REQUIREMENTS OF THE CHRISTIANTIAN WALK":

"It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements:

You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality"

-ACTS 15:28,29

AND WE WERE TOLD THAT THESE THINGS WOULD BE EASY TO FOLLOW, IF WE KEEP AND FOLLOW THIS:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' [fn]

This is the first and greatest commandment.

And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' [fn]

All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

-MATTHEW 22:36-40

AND TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE, THIS IS ALL THAT WE MUST DO:

KEEP THE FAITH

ENDURING IN BOTH FAITH AND LOVE TO THE END:

"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. "

-MATTHEW 24:12,13

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."

-2 TIMOTHY 4:7,8

THIS IS THE "SIMPLICITY IN CHRIST JESUS"

WHY HAS IT BEEN PERVERTED AND COMPLICATED?

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Share this

Google+
                            Pinterest
                            Reddit