Kelle Jarka Murder trial

by truthseekeriam 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthseekeriam
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for the update.

The night before she was killed, Isabelle Jarka called in a family friend to talk about how

Kelle Jarka had kept a secret that compromised his position as an elder in their Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation.

For about five hours spanning into the next morning, Isabelle Jarka talks to Jose Cespedes about their personal life, Strunsky said.

“I think it patently clear that Mr. Cespedes isn’t willing to tell you the truth about what happened that night,” Strunsky said.

Cespedes went to the Jarka home on April 27, 2008 acting an elder, not a friend as Cespedes testified and when the truth came to light, Cespedes should have called in another elder per their protocol, Strunsky said.

“He knows the defendant did it and not only does he feel personally responsible… he’s worried about his status as an elder…. That’s how intense things got.”

The prosecutor noted that nobody was causing judgment on the Jehovah’s Witnesses practices.

“The only reason what it’s an issue is because Isabelle was upset … and it threaten Kelle’s position in the church.”

Read more: http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-11/news/jarka-trial-prosecutor-describes-murrieta-slaying-as-ambush-in-closing-argument#ixzz0QvCiPkLy

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Jarka case: Jury reaches verdict; decision to be announced at 1:30 p.m.

Jurors began deliberations Friday afternoon and returned this morning at 9 a.m.

By Staff, SWRNN

Monday, September 14, 2009 be the first to comment!

Kelle Lee Jarke

A jury has reached its verdict in the case of a Murrieta man charged with murder for financial gain in connection with his wife’s 2008 slaying.

The jury’s decison in the case of the People against Kelle Lee Jarka will be announced in court at 1:30 p.m. at the Southwest Justice Center.

Jurors began deliberations Friday afternoon and returned this morning at 9 a.m.

Kelle Jarka,41, faces life in prison without parole if convicted of first-degree-murder for the bludgeoing death of Isabelle Jarka in April 2008.

Read more: http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-14/news/jarka-case-jury-reaches-verdict-decision-to-be-announced-at-130-pm#ixzz0R6kVerLR

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Jarka trial: Murrieta resident guilty of first-degree murder Kelle Lee Jarka, 41, faces life in prison without the possibility of parole. By Staff, SWRNN Monday, September 14, 2009 no comments | be the first to comment! Kelle Lee Jarka After deliberating over portions of two days, a jury has convicted a Murrieta man of murdering his wife and ruled the slaying was done for financial gain. Kelle Lee Jarka, 41, faces life in prison without the possibility of parole. Jarka could be seen shaking his head after the verdict was read. Jurors began deliberations Friday afternoon and returned this morning at 9 a.m. According to court records, the panel deliberated just over two hours before informing the court that it had reached a decision. The decision was announced in a courtroom packed with family members, officials from law enforcement and community members. Jarka was convicted of first-degree-murder for the bludgeoning death of Isabelle Jarka in April 2008. Prosecutor Burke Strunsky’s told jurors in his closing statement that Kelle Jarka was so determined to maintain his image and cushy middle-class lifestyle that he ambushed his sleeping wife crushing her skull in the confines of their bedroom. He argued that Jarka tried to make it appear as though his wife was killed by an intruder, going as far as staging a burglary. In her closing argument, defense attorney Erin Kirkpatrick told jurors that Murrieta Police rushed to judgment and targeted Jarka from the start. Kirkpatrick said there is no direct evidence linking Jarka to his wife’s death. For more Jarka trial coverage: Read more: http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-14/news/jarka-trial-murrieta-resident-guilty-of-first-degree-murder#ixzz0R7IsomMD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Well that verdict was pretty much a given.

Wonder what Kelle was shaking his head about after the verdict was read.

I hope 20/20 does do a story on this and

maybe someone will write a book.

Lots of questions come up for me with what I have read following this story.

purps

• god_be_with_us
    god_be_with_us

i think that satan has the people in the world and he now is ready to attack Jehovahs people by his evil snare thru the love of money or adultery, and also murder. the people who were closer to perfection back in the days of cain and abel committed these sins, and we are no closer to perfection then they were. finnally as the day grows closer the love of the greater number will cool off. i am disfellowshiped, however my love for jehovah and his people who preach the good news of the kingdom will always be in my heart. my belief that he is the true and only god i will take to my grave. when i see things like what i saw on 20/20 makes me pray that all who love jehovah make it thru that narrow way that leads to everlasting life. i have a daughter who now is back in the truth and i've never been more proud of her.

may jehovah alway bless my brothers and sisters

and keep them from temptation.

• god_be_with_us
    god_be_with_us

Not all elders are appointed by Jehovah, we just know it in the heart when one is. not by knowledge, nor hours of service, but by love. a certain spirituality that send chills when they give a speech.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

But god_be_with_us your forgetting that god is the greatest teacher of murder and rape.

You can read about his murderous profile by reading the bible carefully this web site goes into more information

on this subject www.evilbible.com

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    i think that satan has the people in the world and he now is ready to attack Jehovahs people by his evil snare thru the love of money or adultery, and also murder.

So, godbewithus, you think that Kelle Jarka was framed by Satan because he was one of Jehovah's people?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Satan is particularly hard at work getting humans to commit murder and cash in on life insurance policies since 1914

when he and his evil spirits were cast down to earth , isn't that right Godiswithus ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit