WAS ANYONE IN YOUR CONGREGATION CONVICTED OF ANY CRIME?

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Bad Boy, your standard opening, "Any takers?", is very apropos.

We had a 'taker' that is, a serial burglar. As soon as he was convicted he requested jail visits by a minister, me. Quite an experience for a couple of monthes. I still have my Sheriffs Dept. photo ID badge. I looked like a Nazi which I guess I was at the time.

Also a 20 yr old pedo. that I brought charges against when we found out he was on the verge of molesting our 12 yr old daughter after weeks of worming his way into our family confidence. Nephew of the resident, annointed, 'super' elder who took me before the body of elders for taking the matter to the "wordly authorities".

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Yes...Creep got convicted of molestation.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

As above, some should have been if the elders didn't cover their crimes, molestation.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Yes, embezzlement (served prison time for it), DUI. Disfellowshipped.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Yeah, I went to the south side Allentown hall where two teenage skinheads murdered their JW mom and dad and little brother.

They rebeled against their parents and JW's. They were only 15 and 17, big for there age though.

There is a book about it "Blood Crimes".

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

We had a ministerial servant who ran a bernie madoff scheme.

He took several witness families life savings

He got 4 years in the big house.

Now he's back in good standing knocking on the neighbors doors Saturday mornings.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Convicted????

Not sure

way long ago

Recently though

accused and in jail..................

The guy on the left, JW

See Here

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/08/stow_stow_police_and.html

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

In the foreign language congregation I attended as a teen, one guy spent some months in the penitentiary for sexually molesting a teenager. It was one of his duaghter's school friends and he argued it was consentual flirting. That eventually led to his family's break up.

• undercover
    undercover

Over the years, there were a few. The ones listed below are all different instances...

Bank robbery

tax evasion

insurance fraud

pedophile

drugs

breaking/entering/theft

• Farkel
    Farkel

:WAS ANYONE IN YOUR CONGREGATION CONVICTED OF ANY CRIME?

Is "braindead" a crime?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit