New here

by Heartbreaker 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• poppers
    poppers

And we are may be dumb, but not stuiped sheep!

LOL! Well, that's debatable. What isn't debatable is that you can't contruct a sentence that makes sense or spell correctly.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

poppers don't resort to insulting the grammar and spelling as opposed to the argument! thats the defense mechanism that they use.

theres one argument in play here. if you are a righteous practicing witness, one of Jehovahs people, you would not be on this forum.

if you are, you have gone against the rules of the JWs thereby undermining your credibility, argument lost, nothing they say can hold credibility.

its like the opposite of being an apostate.. dont listen they are an apostate... dont listen they arent a real witness, real witnesses dont come on here.

:)

• poppers
    poppers

I had no intention of being "insulting"; all I did was point out something that was humorous in its irony. I'll leave the arguing points of what constitutes a righteously practicing witness to those who are best qualified to do so, and that doesn't include me. If you noticed, I miss-spelled a word myself. Now isn't that ironic! LOL!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit