the full english

by highdose 25 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

in my privious thread about sunday mornings i noticed alot of people , including me sited having a full english breakfast. but the contents of that seemed to change with every person. So just what exactly does make the traditional full english?

Which in my opinion is the best breakfast ever! especailly when you have a hangover...;)

mine would be: bacon ( crispy) sausages( nicely browned), fried egg( with the yolk still runny), fried mushroom and potatoe waffle

i know that fried tomarto and baked beans are usual but i don't like them, ditto black pudding.

definatly followed by tea ( milk) and toast ( marmarlade)

and then a good burb;)

ooh! and don't forget listening to steve wright sunday love songs on BBC radio 2 fab! or if weekday the one and only Sir Terry wogan:)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not forgetting Bubble& Squeak

• highdose
    highdose

bubble and squeek? really? wow! i've never heard of anyone having that with a full english... this thread is going to be interesting!:)

in my house bubble and squeek was always monday nights dinner, along with cold beef/chicken from the sunday roast, all escencaily leftovers from said sunday roast... always best when followed by bakewell tart eh?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i wanna move to England

• Black Sheep
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

oh yeah, may be it's a London regional thing, but a good greasy spoon will sell a lot of bubble and squeak, I like it with 2 poached egg's ,bacon,grilled tomato's , door step crusty toast, and a cup of tea.

• highdose
    highdose

2 sugars or 12?;) hehe

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

oh no , none

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you know I could set my week on a never changing menu

Sunday;Full Roast/Beef/Chicken/Lamb/Turkey and all the trimmings

Mon; Pasta night, Spagg Bol/Lasagna/Penne Arrabiata, fresh ciabatta bread and a big salad

Tue, Curry Night, Chicken Madras/Pillar Rice/Bombay Alloo, Roti bread

Wed, Steak Night

Thur; Chinese/Thai

Fri Fish and Chips/ or fresh Salmon, other seafood, Scampi

Sat; Lebanese Meze; mixed grill, Houmous,Moutabel,Kibbe,Lebanese Salad,

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

The full english is food? Dammm I thought I was about to learn something scintillating. Oh well. **yawn**

Carry on.

Ada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit