Cannot understand without the organisation

by ozziepost 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman
    "apostates are united in their hatred of the Watchtower and work together under the common goal of causing as much damage as they can even if it's only offering support and encouragment too each other."

Spot on, you are obviously not quite the complete moron that you appear to be.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• JT
    JT

Yk is on a roll he has stated something that in my view is correct again- for he says:

"Apostates do not need to quote Ray Franz verbatim. You have as doctrine his issues and mindset. Even in your using the Watchtower's quotes against them is a method that you learned from Ray Franz. He even photo-copied internal documents and published them"

--------
    but once again he is out of context-

the reason that former jw share the same issues and mindset as ray does is because the issues of changing dogmas, making up dogmas, requiring no one to question thier quesses and hunches on what scriptures mean are the reasons-

you see the wt makes a very bold claim- WE SPEAK FOR GODA now that is a large pair of shoes to fill-

when the wt started out Russell encouraged his readers to questions and critique his writings - 130 years later the avg jw knows that to publicly state that they questioned the wt is now equal to questioning god himself

for me you are the best example of what happens to a jw who can't make it in the org- you have to turn to your "Enemies" for a listening ear-

we discuss and debate with you all the time- yet we all know including you that if you went to a get together and brought up any of your Self=proclaimed explanation of scripture you would be DISREGARDED-

See YK many of us used to deal with male jw like yourself who just would never get beyond mike handling and when opened your mouth no one listens to you in your hall

as i have stated so many times to the local friends and the boys at the house since you have stated that you have made known your views t the boys at the house- they all view you as a joke

I recall GB Jack Barr and Swingle would often speak of bro on the outside of bethel who would write to the writing dept trying to SHARE NEW LIGHT - they laughed at your silly behind- as Barr says it comes from the top down-

so please do us provide that one quote from rays book that shows he made up something --

yet we can show you dogmas that folks made life choices on that were never based on the bible from the day they rolled off the presses at
    117 Adams St

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

To You Know:

Russell was idolized by his followers, as was the case with many WTBS figures. You well know, that many so-called "great speakers" are admired and bestowed with attention at meetings, assemblies and conventions.

Fred Franz was said to be able to speak, read and write seven langauages fluently, and was proven to be an academic farce. He was touted as fluent in greek and hebrew and was not conversational in either, nor demonstrated any completed credentials as such.

Rutherford, displayed in old WTBS photographs with captions like "the judge oversees HIS flock" and the "great leader and defender" and many other FOOLISH and PATHETIC titles for an alcoholic, secular failure, with delusions of grandeur.

Ray Franz wrote two truthful accounts of his life with the WTBS. Simple. Now, the WTBS has taken many adversaries to court in the past. Why wasn't Ray silenced? Better yet, since Ray is after human adoration and attention, why hasn't he started a church? Where is Ray's web-site? Where is his monthly newsletter? When was he last interviewed by mainstream media?

Why doesn't he post here or anywhere else ont he web? He is just one simple man telling his story, as anyone has the right to do, in peace in this country. Eventually, many more will do the same, including myself.

We don't need attention or admiration. Just as consumer advocates expose commercial fraud and manufacturing defects, WTBS activists expose the truth about the truth.

Now, whether or not divine intervention will occur in the future and rectify matters is another question. But, spiritually appointed authority, as a class of men overseeing the faith of others with new oral and written traditions is definitely out of the question.

Who in the world are you kidding?

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The moron "youknow" alias "court jester" alias "fool" said...

"Even in your using the Watchtower's quotes against them is a method that you learned from Ray Franz"
    Not exactly correct. But if you replace the name "Ray Franz" with the name JESUS CHRIST, then you are bang on youdon'tknow...

Het yk, get a life. Your type is know. Sissy ass juvies who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

You're probably just angry at the world cause' the elders won't let you handle the mics.

• AlanF
    AlanF

: Who in the world are you kidding?

Himself.

AlanF

• You Know
    You Know
    Russell was idolized by his followers, as was the case with many WTBS figures.

Yes. That's true. And many of those early admirers of Russell became the first wave of apostates called Russellites.

Rutherford, displayed in old WTBS photographs with captions like "the judge oversees HIS flock" and the "great leader and defender" and many other FOOLISH and PATHETIC titles for an alcoholic, secular failure, with delusions of grandeur.
    Whatever. I don't really keep up with that kind of trivia.

Fred Franz was said to be able to speak, read and write seven langauages fluently, and was proven to be an academic farce. He was touted as fluent in greek and hebrew and was not conversational in either, nor demonstrated any completed credentials as such.
    I'll take your word for that. I don't really follow the cult of personalities as you do apparently.

Ray Franz wrote two truthful accounts of his life with the WTBS. Simple.
    Thanks for making my point Bozo. You just indicated that you are a follower of Ray Franz. Is that what you wanted to prove or was that inadvertant?

Why doesn't he post here or anywhere else ont he web?
    The demons are clever enough to keep their boy cloistered in order to retain his god-like status intact. He has everything to lose and nothing to gain by subjecting himself to an open forum like this. I would love to get a piece of that ole boy. / You Know
  • JT
    JT

You're probably just angry at the world cause' the elders won't let you handle the mics-

-------- is it not interesting that the most vocal jw on the net are always guys who are the lowest on the wt totem pole

they are not qualified to give talk #2 on the circuit assembly- but they are usually ones who have a lot of bible knowledge, be it right or wrong they know the bible , history and can quote many famous folks, but in THIER HALLs they are the butt of all the sisters jokes in the car groups

these are the type of jw males many times who are in their 40's and still living at home

almost every single circuit has at least one guy like this- you see him standing near the back during the breaks with ink pens in his top shirt pocket- rarely has a matching suit- always that sport jacket and slacks with Brogans shoes, off color tie etc-

the whole nine yards

you got to love guys like YK

james

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

YK is the kind of nurdfodder that you just goota like ...to make fun of...

His posts are always infantile, and reveal a juvenile disposition. His mentality is that of a reckless child, seeking to put down others in the belief that he will be a BIGGER man.

He was probably a bully in the schoolyard, and not that long ago I might add.

His posts make no sense. He says lots, but with no foundation for it. He just rants.

I say to YK, why bother even trying to formulate a post that makes any sense. Why not just stick to posts like my daddy is bigger than your daddy, or perhaps nah-nah, nahnah-nah

Loser.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Bobby: Are you out of your mind? Come on, now, for any sake at all, be reasonable. You have the audacity to call me a BOZO, and you deny that "certain men" in the upper echelons of theocracy are given undue attention?

Why is it that "certain men" have appointed assistants, and certain men are provided with vehicles and certain men NEVER engage in door-to-door work? Why is it certain men are assigned to deliver special information at conventions and assemblies? Why is it certain men manage the finances, secretly?

There is plently of old fashioned "good-ole-boy" networking going on in the WTBS, as with any human organization run by predominantly WHITE, ANGLO-SAXON MALES! Such is MORMON-DOM and CHRISTENDOM, and of course JW-DOM!

Privileges are something all "important" men indulge in and justify the excesses and liberties others have labored to provide through sacrifice.

You ought to be ashamed to defend this aristocracy!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Furthermore, Bobby:

When you respond with "whatever, I don't follow that trivia" you reveal your soft underbelly (quoting Churchill) and make hasty retreat with irrelevant quips.

As far as Ray Franz is concerned, his "name" is frequently used here and other places due to the vocal popularity of his story. He is no one's idol. If any have in fact begun worshipping him, then they have become slaves again, of another sort.

Humans love humans, whom they can see, feel, touch, understand and relate to in their own terms. Unfortunately, this translates to creature worship of sports figures, movie starts and musicians.

However, those who strive to maintain free thought and a belief in a "vis maior" do not succumb to emotionalism. Rather, we labor for further insight, not for new leaders.

As Titus once said; "Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam!"

You presume to extremity!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit