Minimus Is The Faithful Slave, The Son of God!!!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you are the faithful slave, then I will be over at mealtimes. You gotta feed me the proper food at the proper times.
    I like waffles, eggs over easy, sausage links (not patties) for breakfast. I will give a list later of other stuff I like.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wanna place my order too: Eggs Benedict with hash browns, strawberries and strong coffee

• purplesofa
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I believe.

All Praise

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I think we've had enough men claiming power. I vote for the next faithful slave to have mammary glands....

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ATJ, be careful what you wish for.

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

Minimus I want a thick juicy steak with feta cheese on top, that seems to be the proper food for me.

CS

• dinah
    dinah

I'll have what Candles is having. Oh yeah, and I bow to Minimus. (Really hoping Mini can cook cos I'm freaking hungry!)

• JeffT
    JeffT

I want steak and eggs.

My Name are the Truths of Truths.

Shouldn't God's channel of communication be able to get the singular/plural between his subject and predicate right?

• dinah
    dinah
    Shouldn't God's channel of communication be able to get the singular/plural between his subject and predicate right?

That's not important. They are right----DAMMIT! You expect them to conjugate verbs too? Cut 'em some slack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit