Do you say the world is BETTER since 1914 or WORSE?

by hamsterbait 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chalam
    Chalam

Amen!

John 10:10 (New International Version)

10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

All the best,

Stephen

• d
    d

The world is more at peace. Sure you still have problems such as Genocide in Darfur and the economy and Occupy wallstreet. But things were worse back then.Most here have no idea about the struggles of the Second World war.

• Dutch-scientist
    Dutch-scientist

Its better now, people getting older. About earthquakes its not increasing we only detect more beacuse more people is living on this planet and more detecting devices are installed. If there was an increase than think that the lenght of a day in seconds will change. your GPS wont work beacuse of timing and land mass movement.

The JW need to believe myths and lies from their leaders.

ds

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think the world today is better than 1914 and much worse than 1965.

The 60's were better than today and yesterday.

• steve2
    steve2

Before the 20th Century, pestilences and diseases were significantly more rife than they are today. I recently saw a documentary that was based on British medical records from the 1820s to the 1860s: Not only was infant mortality a serious problem (due not so much to difficult childbirth but more likely childhood diseases), but at least 10% of the British population were infected with congenitial syphilitic conditions that led to blindness, early-onset dementia and a shortened life span. Imagine how the JWs would be declaring the end was near if 10% of Western populations were stricken with terminal congenital diseases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit