just a few questions I don't want to ask directly hell

by Janey214 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

no, tenyearsafter (Post 313), there are a FEW questions that Jane has posed, as the Topic title says she would, and as the discussion has moved side-points have been added which require the perspective that I have added, in my honest opinion. We can let Jane decide which comments, if any, are "nonsensical". I doubt that Jane is so "disrespectful" as the word "nonsensical" suggests. Jane's been moderating her own Topic just fine, even though it's her only one so far. Mary's the current one I'm playing off of, and she's been around far longer and with MANY more posts than I've logged so far.

• Janey214
    Janey214

Morning everyone,

I don't have time right now to write at length, I came on to check what had been posted so that I can consider it. I would just like to add one thing though as there seems to be a bit of a theme about God not being able to change His law, in relation to the blood issue with WT. Didn't He change His law from OT to NT?

:-S

J

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"Since all humans alive today are sinners, their sin is contained in all parts of the body, including blood and all other organs."

so if my mom is a sinner, and I'm a sinner then what does it matter to exchange sinner parts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit