Reverse Engineering the WTS CD ROM

by besty 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And none about doing things for those you love, for no reason. I suppose this means that it is immoral to give a sympathy card ($3 out of the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund and 45 minutes of no field circus) to someone you deeply care about, yet it is acceptable to drag your children out in field circus every Saturday morning and waste $500 on gas, stamps, "food", and suit dry cleanings. Or, if you see a family that you see is too poor to afford any toys for children, it is bad to spend $10 on a treat for them (in front of their parents), but you are supposed to concentrate on taking them out in field circus.

Which is why I had to be discreet when giving goodies to anyone in the Kingdumb Hell (much more so than giving a sympathy card to someone I deeply cared for upon undergoing personal tribulation). At one Grand Boasting Session, I discerned a family that was of little means. They had a toy binoculars from McDonald's. This was obviously a piece of crap (the optics were so bad that I could not see any more detail with than without them, despite that it was bigger), yet it was all those children had. I went after the session and got them something they could have a bit of fun with--hidden from the hounders, of course.

Now, occasionally you might see a washtowel article about this (usually, it is veiled as mercy). However, those generally tell you that you should not single out those you care about when giving such gifts--but be prepared to do it all the time to those who you know will abuse it. Usually, those rare washtowel articles get lost amidst the shuffle of more field circus, can you do more, being obedient to the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger (so far, I have seen several obey the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger study articles in the Kool-Aid washtowels, but I have yet to see one on giving out of mercy).

Not only that, you will not find Jesus or his teachings in the top 10. For an organization that professes to have a monopoly on proper Christianity, this simply is not acceptable (if it were atheist, I could accept it). For sure, I know that Jesus, if present at one of those things, would appreciate my giving, out of my heart, a toy to a child that obviously has little (at that, in front of their parents) than all the obedience, submission, pio-sneering, throwing away all my good music, and giving to those I care little about or that I know would abuse the situation in the world. For, to give something to a child who has little helps that child to learn (that is how they learn when they are little), especially if it's something that is also educational (the toy I gave at the above Grand Boasting Session was a set of a calculator and some pens and pencils). Great to help that child to learn--not so great to help a pedophile get away with it and silence the victim.

• swa
    swa

I would be interested in knowing how many times the U.N. has been mentioned or quoted since the N.G.O. membership was "discreetly" terminated. Surely we have a member tech savvy enough to work a little magic with the library....whoops didn't mean real magic!

• civicsi00
    civicsi00
    I would be interested in knowing how many times the U.N. has been mentioned or quoted since the N.G.O. membership was "discreetly" terminated.

SWA, seems to me they've been mentioning the U.N. less and less. Although I thought I heard or read somewhere that the WT is now teaching that the U.N. is no longer going to be the "eighth king" that's supposed to take power and destroy religion. The latest Revelation book still mentions the U.N., right? I need to check for myself...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

"U.N." references peaked in 1974 for the WT & 1976 for the Awake!

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

If anyone is actually still interested let me know what kind of program you want. Do you want a word counter? or something more complex? Throw out some features and I will see what can be done.

It is probably possible to make little programs that work with it as opposed to messing too too much with the actual program. I was up talking with my spouse about it last night and he says it would probably not be too hard we just gotta take a look at it. I am getting my CD in the next day or so (likely tonight), so if anyone has a suggestion I could see if we can make it so!

I want to help so badly because not only would this help me to reverse some of that preaching time I gave to WTS, but it would be a nice activity for me and my guy to work on. I never thought to try it!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I wonder if you play the CD backwards what sounds you will hear?

Rub a DUb

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You hear the Beatles.

Helter Skelter

• besty
    besty

somewhere on the CD will be a database.

i'd like to be able to query that database via a web front end with as many variables as practical

word and scripture counts on a timeline would be revealing

also would be nice to digitally compare multiple releases of the CD to see if there is any textual revisionism going on

anyone else....

• darthfader
    darthfader

It would be nice to extract all the content into somple text files.. Then you can have your way with the raw text - search words, phrases count iterations and generate frequecy reports. Woot! My data analysis skills (read nerdy) come to the forefront... lol

Darth Fader

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit