Besty Unplugged - My Life Story Part V

by besty 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

Superb - cantleave cant wait for part VI

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I don't believe you because you are apostate. I think Sam should tell her story so we can compare notes. Better yet, let's do an interview with Sam and you at my place! We just won't talk about anything spiritual.

Randy

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL

it was like a visit from the Big Book Inquisition to find out why I was still using Small Books.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thank you.

I also quite wearing a coat to meetings, years before I realized it wasn't the Truth.

• besty
    besty

The formula for Holy Spirit Active(y) is Hours of Field Service / Meetings attended x (percentage of meetings with no jacket - TMS assignments cancelled at the last minute)

Bethel Lurkers - take note - anybody failing to measure up using this formula should have increased frequency shepherding calls

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Within 6 months the PO had been removed as an elder AND, more ignominiously, the Book Study Group was taken out of his house at the same time. Evidently, the capricious Holy Spirity had moved house.

OMG, that is aboutthe funniest thing I've ever read on JWN!

• mmentone
    mmentone

Hey minnesota is nice :P Good read. My wife has been with 3M for quite some time.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Excellent read!

Can't wait to read the next installment. Keep 'em coming!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

marking Part V

• Dagney
    Dagney

I love poor shepherding behavior...spurs many on to the "Do I Even Want to Be Here" club.

The personal stories are what empowered me after I left the borg, not the problems with the doctrinal issues. I think so many will be able to relate to your story. The awesome thing is the happy ending (to be posted when you write it)! It will help these many see there is a great life outside the org...just come on out and play with us!

Well done. Looking forward to part VI.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit