Hey...no more lurking...

by pmgirl 31 Replies latest jw friends

• pmgirl
    pmgirl

hey,

This is my first post on this forum after months of reading and lurking on here. I'm glad to be able to say that my husband and I finally sent our letter saying we want out and are wait to hear back for a potential JC meeting--that we won't be attending.

We had so many doubts it was impossible for us to continue living the lie. Even though we don't have kids and it means keep the rest of our family...its not worth it.

We have recently moved and have been "hit or miss" since the move and have faded fast without realizing that we were needing to do it. As the doubts got stronger the activity got slower. They call once in a while but the letter will fix the rest...in a sense.

Can't wait to put more on here and much more information as it becomes available...

Thanks for helping us :)

pmgirl

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Great to have you here pmgirl!

• bohm
    bohm

Welcome pmgirl! well, if you been here for months there is really not a lot more to say ;-).

What was it that started your doubts, if i may ask?

• zarco
    zarco

pmgirl,

Welcome. You are very brave to provide a letter. It is a courageous act. You now have 99.7 percent of the population to build new friendships and relationships. All the best to you!

zarco

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Welcome pmgirl!

We're delighted you've came out of the closet and mingle with us.

How does it feel to finally be an apostate??

Yiz

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Nice first post, welcome to the forum.

Paul

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome aboard!

Looks like you are going out in style :)

All the best,

Stephen

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome, welcome. Great that you are out. It sounds strange that they have to review your situation and letter and "let you know" that you are out. I fully understand it and am thrilled that you didn't wait for their answer.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome pmgirl... Great to have you aboard.
    We are a good group.... Much love aboard this ship...
    No matter how you believe. I am the Granny on board,(Oldest)
    I still believe in God. But I love & are loved by some who dont .
    Great to e-you!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I also welcome you and look forward to reading your experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit