Messages for the bethal watchers...

by highdose 42 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

since we have had it recently proved that we are indeed being watched and monitored by the suits at bethal, i thought it would be fun to start a thread just for sending messages to these people... we can be sure they will be read;)

i'll start... " ha! i've escaped well and truly and theres no way anyone of you will ever find me again! hahaa!"

whose next?

• yknot
  • bluecanary
    bluecanary

You know you want it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi beloved Brothers. I want you to know .I am still carrying on Advertising, Advertising ,Advertising
    as we were all taught .So far I have been on four Television programs,spoke at 12 Churches,
    & have made it my lifes work to Advertise how wicked the Watchtower is,by teaching their Hatred.
    I give out" Crises Of Conscience" Combatting Mind Control"by Steven Hassen."The Watchtower Illusion
    "by Scott Peterson.

So rest assured ... I am doing as you taught me. If you would ever like to join me
    I live in Canada...You may have seen me many times ,I came to picket outside
    Brooklyn Bethel & also Norval Bethel. Just to see your "HAPPY" faces

Grace Gough....... Yes I am 82 & let me whisper in your ear...I was taught I would be young & lovely
    after 1975...Taint true!!!!! I am old & wrinkled just as you will be eventually if you live as long as me

• mouthy
    mouthy

You know you want it. Bluecanary ,That aint fair....Now I wont be able to sleep
    with that beauty on my mind. It is a beauty too...

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

bluecannary....that pic was only meant for u

• minimus
    minimus

Watch your mouth, Mouthy.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Mouthy is the coolest 82-year-old ever.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Oh, and for the Jehovahbots:

Your doctrine makes about as much sense as this picture.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Whom posted the picture of me - I am trying to remain anonymous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit