Messages for the bethal watchers...

by highdose 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

For everyday bethelites:

Please bethelites do not ignore those little niggling feelings you get from time to time telling you that something is not right. And please don't ignore those alarm bells that ring in your head. Something is wrong. Don't let fear stop you from finding out what it is.

For those bethelites at the top:

What goes around comes around. You know what you are doing is wrong and someday you will pay for the lives you have destroyed by your evil cruel policies.

Hopscotch

• MrsPeaches
    MrsPeaches

Pardon my oversight... I've clearly missed a very intersting thread! could you provide a link pointing to where we know the bethelites are watching. Very exciting!

my message - keep reading, keep reasoning. go with your your head is trying to tell you. it's not scary - it's freedom.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Hi Mom. Hi Dad.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Grammy:

"I was taught I would be young & lovely
    after 1975...Taint true!!!!!"

I disagree. You are a lovely person. And, If I was 95, I would consider you HOT!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

If you go after me and get me, you will dig yourself a deeper hole. The Others will see the injustice. You can't blind everyones eyes to it.

LD

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Hey you in the TOWER!! Yeah you with the dimply old ASSES! Not only are you watching US....WE ARE WATCHING YOU!! Every MOVE, every weak-ass change of "LIGHT" you throw out there to further deceive people....every time you FART THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS ABOUT IT INSTANTLY!

So Keep On The Watch, Brothers....there are MILLIONS of eyes in the world watching and waiting for YOUR DEMISE.

Give our families back to us, buttholes. And God forgive you for what you have done.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Hi, Bethel watchers.

Since I'm sure that monitoring this site is the most interesting part of your boring lives, just keep reading and enjoying. Eventually you may feel a brain cell or two start to refire for the first time in years.

I had a relative that went to Bethel. I know the life. You would have my pity if you hadn't brought it on yourselves.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Hey Bethel watchers!

That is all.

• lisavegas420
  • Chalam
    Chalam

Acts 4:10-12 (New International Version)

10 then know this, you and all the people of [Bethel]Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 He is
    " 'the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the capstone. [ a ] ' [ b ] 12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Romans 10:13 (New International Version)

13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Romans 10:9 (New International Version)

9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

1 Corinthians 12:3 (New International Version)

3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit