Halloween- When you were a JW did you answer the door?

by IWillBeDubbedNoMore 26 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I always answered the door..My parents forced me to.

.WhipNervous

........................OUTLAW

• darthfader
    darthfader

Wow.. Dont know how I missed this thread, but this Halloween will be my Wife's first -- she is planning on giving out really cool candy along with pencils and notebooks in kind of a grab bag. I think she wants to make up for lost time... lol

Darth Fader

• donny
    donny

I knew one sister who placed tracts in the kids bags. Ahhhhgh

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

Cicatrix: The hell comment irritated me also. So did the idea of a carnival being prohibited. I thought at the time, that the movie made us look like fanatics. Little did I know.

OUTLAW: It must have be stressful answering the door.

darthfader: I hope your wife has a great first Halloween

donny: I can imagine the looks on the kids faces when they realized what she gave them. I bet she counted the time too.

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

I'm looking forward to Halloween this year! This will be our (pmgirl and myself) first Halloween. We haven't decided if we're going to stay home and pass out candy or not. Friends of ours have invited me to take their son out trick-or-treating this year. I think that will be a blast, and practice for my own kids some day. A lot of firsts coming up over the next year...

• loosie
    loosie

One time I answered the door dressed as Jason from halloween, butcher knife and all. The person at the doors cussed at me and left while his kid ran away crying.

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

SuspiciousMinds: I hope you have a great Halloween, whatever you decide to do

loosie: LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit