If your happy leaving the truth why continue.............

by angel eyes 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Just want to know why some of you,not all,please dont think im meaning all of you because that truly isnt the case,claim to be happy for leaving the truth,being df etc yet you continue to speak about Jehovah or attack him or the organisation?? Even for many years after.

This would show that your hurt by them df you. When someone we love hurts us its natural to want to hurt them back because we have feelings for them.So im thinking that many have love for Jehovah still?? Many ex witnesses will constantly talk about Jehovah(not always in a kind manner) but its constant.Even I as a true lover of Jah talk about other things,football(chelsea) what ive been up to that day,music,yay love music!!! Use to play in a band :) anyway,to me it shows there is still much love for Jah and his organisation for even Jeremiah couldnt remain quiet.........

I'm actually upbuilt by many comments some of you make.....

It's just an observation for which i may well be shot down.......

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I feel a moral responsibility to alert others of the cultlike nature of the org, as well as its tainted history of false prophecies and teachings so they are not duped, so they are educated and innoculated.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

we just want to help people caught up in the brainwashing and routine of the cult and set them free.

Your question, to me, is like saying:

You have escaped a burning building and are really happy now. Why is it you want to be a fireman, the people ignorantly sitting in their burning house seem quite happy, why bother?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

it's a life saving work AA I have been successful in bringing out quite a few Dubs who have also gone on to have families , and I know in my heart and conscience that they will never have to face to burden of the evil, murderous dilemma of whether to forgo a blood transfusion which saves millions of lives each day, that for me makes me feel good, you dont have kids AA so you may never have to face that issue, the disgusting , vile , evil dilemma that the WTS forces on it's members is a good reason for it's destruction by God

• yknot
    yknot

IMHO: Some scars take longer to heal then others.......

This is why stumbling is such an offense in the Bible.

The WTS's manipulations and vicious self-serving behavior have caused reproach to be brought on Jehovah's name.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

angel eyes check ur pm thanx

• Caedes
    Caedes

I was raised by parents who were JW. I have never been baptised, disfellowshipped or in fact ever even believed in my parent's religion. I have no relationship with that side of my family because I am not interested in joining their cult. Why do I speak? Because I love my family no matter how brainwashed they are, it has nothing to do with what they worship. There is after all no point in loving or hating something that doesn't exist.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sometimes you have to feel a certain way until you don't feel that way anymore. It took me nearly 10 years to get over it, somewhere late 90's.

I hang out now because I've made friends here but also because there are some issues I still feel strongly about. But I've known dozens of older posters who have moved on and don't post here any longer.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

This would show that your hurt by them df you. When someone we love hurts us its natural to want to hurt them back because we have feelings for them.

It is also natural when someone we do not love(insert WT) hurts us to want to hurt them back,

because we have feelings(insert hatred) for them.

• ninja
    ninja

easy!!.....satan has deceived us into following him....we are now bound to do his will and try to bring other JW's down with us........

ninja cackles like vincent price at the end of thriller......muhahahahahaha.................................ha......ahem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit