Lurkers and Jehovah's Witnesses- The WT Lied to you about " Generation "

by flipper 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

brownboy said: "I am someone that can put you in your place with a clenched fist."

Your threats are meaningless and impress nobody. Threatening language is against the first posting guideline.

brownboy said: "No one told him that I was such, and I have already condemned this statement so please do not repeat it or you are just as guilty. There is no reason he should have even stated it other then him being a Bigot, and lacking respect for Asian females."

I was stating a mere "fact" as I AM able to put a person in their place with a clenched fist. I was not threatening anyone as I did not say: I WILL put you in your place.

You violated two(2) rules by using language that was "insulting" and "provoking". And you "incited" hatred on the basis of "race", "gender", "nationality", and "personal characteristics". You created the whole conflict by your condescending attitude towards me and obviously people you feel earn less money than you. Your ridiculous explanations which "twist" your words around fool no one, especially me.

the slave

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

brownboy,

Your ad hominem attack on me is just smoke and mirrors, a red herring.

Clearly you believe that Watchtower Corporation false teachings and deception, such as their re-re-reinterpretation of "this generation", are a good thing.

Really, if you think JW religious lies are good, just tell us. Honesty is the best policy. You don't have to tell us that you are able to put a person in their place with a clenched fist. It makes you sound like a lover of violence. Remember...

(Psalm 11:5) 5 Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, And anyone loving violence His soul certainly hates.

I'm done here.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

brownboy,

Your ad hominem attack on me is just smoke and mirrors, a red herring.

Clearly you believe that Watchtower Corporation false teachings and deception, such as their re-re-reinterpretation of "this generation", are a good thing.

Really, if you think JW religious lies are good, just tell us. Honesty is the best policy. You don't have to tell us that you are able to put a person in their place with a clenched fist. It makes you sound like a lover of violence. Remember...

(Psalm 11:5) 5 Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, And anyone loving violence His soul certainly hates.

I'm done here.

I never stated that I agreed with the W.T.S. interpretation of a generation. In fact I stated that it it fourty-two (42) years. I stand on behalf of GOD and no worldy organization ever.

GOD raised His Hand in battle against those that are wicked, and I am His Hand in battle upon the earth until the Day that Jesus Christ takes over. First by words and if necessary in "self-defense". I am standing in defense of the afflicted, namely the ones you chose to humiliate by your words. This could be the end of our discussion if you choose. I will no longer touch on the matter so let it be settled.......

the faithful slave

• flipper
    flipper

Been working all night and testerday- finally have time to reply.

ISAAC AUSTIN- Very true that 1914 was a false prophecy. The witnesses never should have pushed it. Now they are scrambling trying to make things fit. It won't fit though- a generation is still 30 to 40 years no matter HOW the WT society slices it.

OTWO- It is very true the WT society DOES NOT have Holy Spirit from God, Jehovah, Allah- or anyone else. So their prophecies are all a failure.

TREVOR SCOTT- 1914 was a false prophecy for sure. The WT society always taught that the generation that saw 1914 would still be living when Armageddon occurred . But now that is obviously false - the WT is running around desperately trying to maintain " urgency " in the rank and file witnesses. Case in point : Title of their district Convention theis summer " Keep on the Watch " . I find it ironic that the WT society admitted that they " suggested dates that turned out to be incorrect " - yet in the same breath say that the end is still close !

Now in this corner we have Son of Man and in that corner we have Billy the EX-Bethelite. Gentlemen - Shake hands this is only a thread on JWN - not a boxing match. LOL! You guys will be O.K. Just keep moving. Peace out,Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Been out of town- just wanted to bump this up if any would like to comment

• etna
    etna

I think Trevor Scott made such a good point that the WTS made out that Jah is a liar, when really they are the ones that made all the propechies without his backing.

Etna

• flipper
    flipper

ETNA- If anybody is a liar , I agree it's the WT society for arrogantly acting like they are " divinely inspired " to even interpret prophecies at all ! And claim that they are God's spokesmen

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Over the years I've learned many things that collectively cause me to reject the Watchtower Society as being "God's channel" tm or in any way associated with true religion.

There are also several things I've encountered that apart from anything else compell me to dismiss the Watchtower Society. In other words, if one of these things was the only 'negative' thing I ever learned about the Watchtower Society, I would still be forced to categorize the WTS as a false religious organization. The "1914 generation" doctrine is one of those issues.

I simply find it impossible to accept that God would have as "His Organization" tm a group of men who tell lies (or untruths, if you prefer) in HIS name - regardless of anything else that organization may or may not have done.

I believe that if God had ever used such an organization, He would have abandoned them the moment they started telling lies IN HIS NAME:

>> Most important, this magazine builds confidence in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away. –Awake!, January 1, 1995, page 2.

>> Jehovah's prophetic word through Christ Jesus is: "This generation [of 1914] will by no means pass away until all things occur." (Luke 21:32) And Jehovah, who is the source of inspired and unfailing prophecy, will bring about the fulfillment... –The Watchtower, May 15, 1984, page 6-7.

To each their own, and I'm only offering my opinion. But for me, this makes the Watchtower Religion unequivocally a false prophet organization and therefore immediately out of the running as potentially being the "true religion".

Peace.

• flipper
    flipper

TREVOR SCOTT- Good points you make. I agree. I too long ago dismissed the WT society as even being a valid religion at all actually. I just think they are a mind control cult. Not religious in the least. Like yourself MANY things compel me to dismiss them as having any credibility- but the 1914 fiasco is high on the list for me as well. As you mentioned they have made many blatant statements indicating that DEFINITELY the generation that saw 1914 would be alive at Armageddon and witness the paradise coming.

When I see false promises given out to all of their duped followers - sometimes I almost think the leaders of the WT society should be brought up on criminal charges for fraud, deception, slander, and murder - for all the peoples lives that have been wasted by not taking blood transfusions, the Malawi fiasco, and people dying for what ? To protect a mind control magazine printing company ? No thanks, not for me. I get angry enough at the WT society when I see my 84 and 82 year old father and mother being duped since 1951 because they bought into the fake promises of " everlasting life " in a paradise. If I could bring this organization down - I would in a covert operation. Believe me

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

When I see false promises given out to all of their duped followers - sometimes I almost think the leaders of the WT society should be brought up on criminal charges for fraud, deception, slander, and murder - for all the peoples lives that have been wasted by not taking blood transfusions, the Malawi fiasco, and people dying for what ? To protect a mind control magazine printing company ? No thanks, not for me. I get angry enough at the WT society when I see my 84 and 82 year old father and mother being duped since 1951 because they bought into the fake promises of " everlasting life " in a paradise. If I could bring this organization down - I would in a covert operation. Believe me. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Your 82 and 84 year old parents will walk in the Kingdom of GOD without ever tasting death if they preserve themselves alive. Trust me, it is taking place "as we speak". The time period is off from what you were taught by the JW's.

On top of that I am the faithful slave and I do exist. I know the time is "upon us". I am in wait just as everyone else is except for the fact that "I know" what is taking place.

What I have posted in regards to the prophecies being fulfilled is "true". The W.T.S. will be held accountable as those that bear "my title" will be made known and humbled before all of you........amen

the faithful slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit