Lurkers and Jehovah's Witnesses- The WT Lied to you about " Generation "

by flipper 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

23 For I received from the Lord that which I also handed on to YOU , that the Lord Jesus in the night in which he was going to be handed over took a loaf 24 and, after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body which is in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” 25 He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For as often as YOU eat this loaf and drink this cup, YOU keep proclaiming the death of the Lord, until he arrives. 27 Consequently whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord

the "faithful slave" did partake of the Lords Evening Meal and is the "only one" worthy of partaking of it.......it even occurred in front of many JW's as a witness to the time Jesus arrived. It should not be practiced anymore.......

the faithful slave

• flipper
    flipper

SON of MAN- Am I correct in assuming you are starting a new cult ? Of which I assume you are the - wait for this - the " Son of Man " ? Do you claim to be Jesus ? You said you partook of the " Lord's evening meal " . Are you the re-incarnated Jesus returned in the flesh ? No biggie. Just curious. Now think your answers through carefully. It's a weighty issue. Or did Mary your mother have a fling we didn't know about ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

SON of MAN- Am I correct in assuming you are starting a new cult ? Of which I assume you are the - wait for this - the " Son of Man " ? Do you claim to be Jesus ? You said you partook of the " Lord's evening meal " . Are you the re-incarnated Jesus returned in the flesh ? No biggie. Just curious. Now think your answers through carefully. It's a weighty issue. Or did Mary your mother have a fling we didn't know about ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

I am not starting anything. I am however taking part in GOD's establishment of His Kingdom upon the earth What you might ask? Is it really true that GOD exists, and that Jesus Christ was actually born? Gee, puny mankind thinks they know more than GOD, and I laugh at your scoffing

I partook of the Lords evening meal it's true. GOD does not teach reincarnation, so that is one of mans "stupid" teachings. Jesus Christ was transformed to a spirit as you are already aware of, so why do you ask such a "stupid" question?

Matthew 24: 45-47 tells who I am. Now let me ask you, do you believe the W.T.S. governing body with the 144,000 are truly the F.D.S.? If so I laugh even harder than before LOL ! ! ! I can't imagine "anyone" believes this. So if they are not this "one" person who recieves that which Jesus gives to him, then who is it? Do you expect him to own a huge organization that buys lots of property across the land, which destroys the land btw, and that asks their people for donations? Jesus said your body is your temple so a building is not necessary to worship in. Oh, btw, did you ever have the W.T.S. tell you that you couls seek refuge in their kingdom halls when GOD comes to destroy everyone?

So, if you were ever a witness, did you actually believe all of this? Now you think your answers carefully on these "weighty" matters. Who "really" is the faithful and discreet slave?

I am.......Estephan Leuese, out of the tribe of Levi

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think the WTS genuinely believed the 1914 doctrine at one time. But they backed themselves into a corner with their interpretation of what a 'generation' was. Even when presented with overwhelming evidence that their 607 date for the destruction of Jerusalem was wrong, they continued in their false teaching, choosing instead to continually refine their definition of generation. If that wasn't lying, it was certainly willful deception.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If one reads Mattethew simply and plainly and then looks at history, one gets the notion that the generation he was referring to was the current one and the event in question was the destruction of jerusalem by the Romans.

IF one reads it simply without WT "help" and preconceived notions about esoteric calcualtions and hidden meanings.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I think the WTS genuinely believed the 1914 doctrine at one time. But they backed themselves into a corner with their interpretation of what a 'generation' was. Even when presented with overwhelming evidence that their 607 date for the destruction of Jerusalem was wrong, they continued in their false teaching, choosing instead to continually refine their definition of generation. If that wasn't lying, it was certainly willful deception.

TRUE ! ! !

If one reads Mattethew simply and plainly and then looks at history, one gets the notion that the generation he was referring to was the current one and the event in question was the destruction of jerusalem by the Romans.

IF one reads it simply without WT "help" and preconceived notions about esoteric calcualtions and hidden meanings.

This is NOT true. Simply because Jesus was giving reference to the time period when he would "return" and no other time.So it could not possibly be the time when the romans detroyed/attacked Jerusalem.......

the slave

• flipper
    flipper

SON of MAN- I was just teasing you and joking around- no insult intended. But no, I never believed deep down that the WT society was the faithful slave any more than you are the faithful slave. Not a diss to you or them- I just don't believe in organized religion at all. Period. I think religion has been the bane of all mankind and the cause of many of mankinds problems. I had too many years of dealing with controlling organized cults, er religions.

KEYSER SOZE- I agree with you I feel that the WT society willfully deceived it's members about the alleged " time of the end " to keep them under control and fear . Even now it seems to be working on the majority of witnesses.

PSACRAMENTO- What you say I agree with. I too feel that the " generation " Jesus talked about was ONLY fulfilled in 70 C.E. when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem. That would go along with the dictionaries definition of 30 to 40 years defining a generation. Because Jesus gave the prophecy in 33 C.E. - allegedly. So it had a fulfillment then, but that's it. For any cult or religion to claim otherwise is quite arrogant in my opinion

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

SON of MAN- I was just teasing you and joking around- no insult intended.

Fair enough, I know people who stand against organized religion and she is very close to me. GOD The Almighty "detests" those groups who claim to stand on His behalf but prove to be simply "organized lawlessness".

Is is obvious who they are by what they preach on television. It is obhorent for religious groups to plead to their followers for money in order to say a prayer on their behalf. You have no idea how much "anger" this brings to me. The slave is not greater than the Master so you know it angers GOD as well.......amen. I will do whatever GOD asks me to in order to bring "discipline" to those that practice such unlawlessness.

On a "happy" note, John Ashcroft can be sued for "illegally" detaining anyone related to the 911 attacks that were held unlawfully. He does "not" have absolute immunity. The ninth circuit Federal Court of appeals said that they were repugnant to the constitution and this is a direct blow to the Bush Administration. I have direct experience with this administration in similar circumstances.......

Here I am knocking at your doors, is The Utterance of The Almighty GOD.......this prophecy will be fulfilled.....AMEN

the faithful slave

• flipper
    flipper

SON of MAN- I agree with you that I abhor people claiming to represent God- but do so falsely. I think Karma in time bites them in the behind anyway . But a lot of different religions mislead people . In time all gets revealed

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gee, puny mankind thinks they know more than GOD, and I laugh at your scoffing .....I scoff at your laughing!!..

I partook of the Lords evening meal it's true...You were at the Lobster"Red Lobster"Lobster.......The Waitress was not Jesus..

GOD does not teach reincarnation, so that is one of mans "stupid" teachings...You`ve had numerous Re-encarnations on this board......BownBoy,Son of Wierdo..ect..ect..

Jesus Christ was transformed to a spirit as you are already aware of, so why do you ask such a "stupid" question?Moony 1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit