It's WT leaders, not elders, who are responsible for all the harm. My Geneva, Switz. lecture posted here for new ones & Sola Scriptura to read

by AndersonsInfo 77 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

Great as usual, Barbara and Joe. Keep up the good work!

Blondie

• reniaa
    reniaa

Can I ask you two straight questions Andersons info.

What is your goal concerning witnesses? Do you want them destroyed as a religion for past sins and mistakes or refined on the pedophile issue so they treat the victims of these evil men better?

this is what I wonder honestly and sincerely.

Reniaa

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Kudos, Barbara; I know you and Joe have sacrificed much to further the cause of justice in the congregations.

P

• carla
    carla

Reniaa, I cannot believe you are making child rape about Barbara's 'motive'! you disgust me.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Very good, well written article.

I hope you get a reply from Sola, I would be very interested in his response.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

I found Reniaa's asking of the question curious. Reniaa - Isn't waiting for and wanting other/false religions "destroyed for their past sins and mistakes" exactly part of the modus operandi for Jehovah's Witnesses? (From all the literature and talks I have heard, it seems to me that it certainly is.) If you have any problems with the FACTS presented, why wont you adress them directly rather than wondering about Barbara's motive? The plain truth is that there is and have been problems with this organization and they have failed to step up to the plate, acknowledge and apologize for their errors, and then fix them. It seems the organization has the same problems as addicts do; they are addicted to their own methods of operation (secrecy, non-disclosure and cover up). And as is common knowledge, an addict can not be helped until the addiction is acknowledged and active measures to remove the addiction are taken.

• besty
    besty

The DNA of the Watchtower Society includes the following genes:

It believes its the governmental expression of God on earth

It is a high control group

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to certain people but reform is not possible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Reniaa,

Has it occurred to you at all, that perhaps the motive here is COMPASSION FOR THE VICTIMS????????

No, of course that wouldn't occur to you because you support the GB no matter what they do, you agree that their handling of things is correctly done and you agree that victims of child rape should be shut up and swept under the rug.

You should be ashamed of yourself. But of course, you're too ignorant to know you should be ashamed.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Great and FACTUAL!!!! This is a useful expose regarding the immense culpability of the Governing Body.

Some apologists, not having anything to argue against the facts, must try to steer this as to the motives of the Andersons. (as if the motives are not clearly stated within this expose to begin with) It is certainly up to the Andersons whether or not to respond to it, but I say, its good to have JW apologists show up on this topic. Most people with common sense, and that includes lurkers, will see it for what it is.

Anyone in their right mind who would defend or support the GB on this issue gives credence to the Andersons, and shows the power this cult has over their adherants.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Thank you for standing up for the rights of children.

If you (and others) had not come forward with this information, the WTS would continue successfully hiding their "secret sins" from the flock and the public. Obviously they had no intention of even dealing with this issue. Those who were abused and needing help would have continued being told not to "bring reproach on Jehovah's Organization."

If this opening of Pandora's Box "brings down the WTS," then so be it. If it is really from God, then he is big enough to sustain his group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit