we are truly in the last days of this wicked system

by knows better 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• knows better
    knows better

U.S. life expectancy has risen to a new high, now standing at nearly 78 years, the government reported Wednesday. The increase is due mainly to falling death rates in almost all the leading causes of death. The average life expectancy for babies born in 2007 is nearly three months greater than for children born in 2006.

oopps.. my bad

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

*Voice of James Earl Jones*

Don't be to proud of this technilogical terror you have created, the ability to make people healthier and prolong their life is insignificant compared to the fear mongering of the WT !

*breathes through iron lung*

• Farkel
    Farkel

knows better,

:we are truly in the last days of this wicked system

:U.S. life expectancy has risen to a new high,

Don't you see the beauty in this?

When times are bad and there is no peace or security, it proves we are truly in the last days of this wicked system.

When times are great and people are living in peace and security, swift and sudden destruction will come upon them because we would truly be in the last days of this wicked system.

You gotta love it!

Farkel

• knows better
    knows better

i was refering to the "further away from perfection" bs i used to hear spouted from the platform

• cantleave
    cantleave

knows better - I know exactly where you are coming from. Yet another contradiction to make events fit into the doctrines spouted by the WTS.

• dudeson
    dudeson

Satan is surely the master deceiver!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Every year I live I "Witness" another year of dissapointment for the Witnesses.....2049 and STILL no Armagedon!....but it's really close now!

• magoo
    magoo

....year; 1970: "we are truly in the last days of this system of things, the last minutes actually, no need for college....you wouldn't even finish before armageddon strikes"

...fast forward to year; 2009: "we are in the last days of this system of things....." S.O.S....... different day!

magoo

• Mickey mouse
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Mickey, I hope you didn't buy those green bananas. The news of an increase in lifespan truely shows that we are at the threashold of the new system that god has promised thos who are faithful to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit