Did I overreact?

by megs 39 Replies latest jw friends

• megs
    megs

Achh... I don't think I'll ever find "nice"

• caliber
    caliber

Most all women have good intuition...go with that !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If he`s not Dead..Dump him..

Either way he`s gone..

No one deserves to be treated badly..

........................OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

So how do I dump him? He said he'd be at my place at 5:30. Should I leave his stuff on the lawn? (not alot, laptop, some clothes and toiletries and DVD's). He's a big guy, I do not want to put myself in a compromising position.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Megs,

You can hear him out, if you feel he deserves it, but I would probably advice to dump him for the same reasons other have stated, unless something bad happened or he has one hell of a verifiable reason, his lack of consideration and respect for you shows that he is not to be trusted.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Be nice..Tell him you need some alone time..

Make sure he takes all his stuff..

Don`t return his calls..

........................OUTLAW

• John Doe
    John Doe
    He's a big guy, I do not want to put myself in a compromising position.

Are you afraid of him?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Should I leave his stuff on the lawn?

Yes, phone him and tell him it's over and leave his stuff outside. If he doesn't come to pick it up sell the laptop on ebay.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

Apprise the police of your situation and ask them to cruise the neighborhood during the time you expect him to show.

Sylvia

• megs
    megs

Thanks Sylvia, that is very good advice!!! JD... he hasn't shown any violent tendencies, but he does not like to take "no" for an answer. I think perhaps I will say I need time alone (which is fitting, since yesterday morning I asked him if he had found a place to live yet because I am nowhere near ready for him to be living with me).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit