should i report this child abuser?

by highdose 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

It would be an astounding yes, report it to the police.

The longer you wait or put it off, the more damage the abuse can produce to the child, both mentally and emotionally.

Yiz

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

Just because he is married with a child doesn't mean he wont continue to hurt other children, or sadly enough even his own. I don't want to pass judgment but in this case I would say you have a responsibility to the children in the congregation to report this. The elders won't do anything if you tell them, they will sweep it under the carpet, that is assuming they don't already know and are just keeping quite. Perhaps you can let parents in the congregation know anonymously, no matter how you do please make sure people know.

CS

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

Just because he is married with a child doesn't mean he wont continue to hurt other children, or sadly enough even his own. I don't want to pass judgment but in this case I would say you have a responsibility to the children in the congregation to report this. The elders won't do anything if you tell them, they will sweep it under the carpet, that is assuming they don't already know and are just keeping quite. Perhaps you can let parents in the congregation know anonymously, no matter how you do please make sure people know.

CS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit