40TH Anniversary Of Tate-Labianca Murders

by George Yurich 46 Replies latest social current

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Black Sheep, I hear you and I mean no disrespect, but whilst they're sitting in jail, and having committed such hideous acts that they did, I find it more believable that they're going to spin events in such a way that their version makes them look better. It's human nature.

It didn't take Susan to point out the problem of her knife being left, clean, on the couch. I had noted that when reading Helter Skelter.

Like I said, Bugliosi was a very good lawyer. Not everything added up, but he won his case anyway. The right people got locked up.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yeah but see here's the thing -- how can anyone recreate with any accuracy the insanity that happened that night? But if you want to talk about Atkins, she wa there when Gary Hinman was murdered. Granted she didn't kill him, but I don't believe her when she said she didn't know what was going to happen. Manson was seriously pissed at Hinman, only a moron or someone deep in denial wouldn't know.

It was Kasabian who refused to murder, after the Libianca murders Manson told her to kill that guy (sorry I've got Alzheimers) and she stalled it out long enough to where she didn't have to do it.

I don't see where Atkins behaved that way. I see Atkins totally embracing the whole thing. I mean good god writing with a dead woman's blood is beyond gruesome. And wasn't she the one who, when Sharon Tate pleaded for the life of her unborn baby, responded "I don't have any pity on you bitch." That's not someone caught up in the moment. That's someone who's enjoying what's happening.

I don't as far as motivation, does it really matter whether it was Helter Skelter or Manson just being Hannibal Lecter-like insane? He ordered the murders and his followers joyfully carried them out.

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I don't know why you are getting all worked up, Tex.

I have never defended any of them and I have never said any of them shouldn't have been locked up or paroled.

.... only a moron or someone deep in denial wouldn't know.

Of course, neither of us have ever been in denial like that while we were in our cult, eh, Tex?

Cheers

Chris

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't know why you are getting all worked up, Tex.

I have never defended any of them and I have never said any of them shouldn't have been locked up or paroled.

I 'm so sorry. I didn't mean to post as badly I did. Please accept my apologies.

I think I've posted too much on this thread.

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Granted she didn't kill him, but I don't believe her when she said she didn't know what was going to happen.

JWs don't kill their babies, but they watch them die on the instructions from their cult leaders.

We were both members and went along with that.

• George Yurich
    George Yurich

Big Tex, Van Houten is the least culpable of all the former members of Manson's Family because she did not actually murder anyone. The Labianc's were already deceased when she inflicted those stab wounds into them. I am not stating that Van Houten is innocent of murder or robbery. But because Van Houten is the least culpable of all of the former members of Manson's Family then she is the only one who even has a ghost of a chance at being paroled. Even the fomer assistant district attorney Kaye has stated that Van Houten is the only former member of Manson Family that even has a ghost of a chance at being paroled.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Van Houten proceeded to stab Rosemary 16 times in the lower torso. The autopsy showed that several of the wounds had been inflicted post-mortem

Not all .... several.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit