Scientist At John Hopkins Say Magic Mushrooms Are Good For You

by frankiespeakin 47 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am familiar with these sites. However, I do not know what to expect from Amanitas vs Psylocibes. I have not researched them enough.

BTS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Black,

I always take some milk thistle seed or silymarin to avoid any possible toxic effect, by the way I highly recommend this Milk Thistle seed to any one who drinks allot as it does wonders for the liver.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Really? What is it about the milk thistle that is good for the liver? My wife has problems.

BTS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTS,

Yes it is very good for your liver. It is a remedy/antidote for the deadly mushroom related to the Amanita, the Death Angel mushroom which attacks the liver with death if enough is eaten in a mater of day. It has saved lives. I think it is very hard to mistake a death angel for an amanita mascara, just in case some fool piked the wrong thing beside that they stink real bad so I just take it as a precaution.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Even if we did have milk thistle in our garden, you still wouldn't get me trying fly agaric, which are very common around here. They are very photogenic.

• frankiespeakin
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

The only good mushroom, is served sautee'd in butter, garlic and soy sauce and spooned over a medium rare delmonico. Serve with a glass or two of Petit Syrah and then I'd try them... :)

J

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I have to say I am really enjoying this thread, especially what Burns has to say. Some people look at psychedelic substances as a cosmic litmus test that tells them what kind of person they are on the inside. As long as they are used with caution and balance I think anything that makes you look at the world in a new way is a beautiful thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit