Black Sheep

Scientist At John Hopkins Say Magic Mushrooms Are Good For You

I won't argue with that.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Whooooooooot!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

These substances have been used in sacred ceremoney for thousands of years. All the researchers had to do was get out of their labs and talk to indigenous people, rather than play with test tubes and the 60's mentality in the Western world.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Awesome. I agree with the article. I have only tripped a couple of times, after prayer and meditation, but it gave me tremendous insight into the nature of good and evil, the divine unity in everything that exists, and my own life and psychology. All my guilt all my complexes.....I looked at myself in the mirror, and I saw a basically good person, I saw the kindness and goodness in my own face wheras I had felt much shame after a life of not living up to JW standards. I saw someone I could love and accept. I held my son in my arms and looked at my wife by the campfire, and I realized how important what we share is. Psylocybe changed my life. THEY HEALED ME. My eyes are full of tears as I write this. I have felt empowered and more whole ever since. They are a gift if taken for the right reasons. I prepared myself for weeks before my first time. I took it very seriously. I have learned to see the good in other people around me and it affects my relationships in a more positive way. I relate to peope better, and my social anxiety has become far less. I actually started a batch last night to help my brother. He has a lot of hurt inside too. Ecuadorian and Amazonian strains of psylocybe cubensis. I haven't partaken since last year and hope to share the benefit with him when I harvest in a couple of months. I recommend everyone should try this at least once with an experienced sitter to guide you. You may learn things you did not know before, or at the very least look at the world in a new way.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Far out! Group hug!!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I recommend this to everybody at least once. The spores are legal in most states, the mushrooms are not. But you can order them and have them shipped. However, you can grow them in the privacy of your own home, in a closet, for your own use, and no one needs to know. It is your own private affair, and the government has NO RIGHT to tell you what you do with your own mind and body. And besides, I think that if they are used for the right reasons, they are not morally objectionable in any way. I recommend this experience to X-JWs, who all need a lot of healing after being mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically raped and damaged. But you must treat the experience with respect, and prepare yourself psychologically ahead of time.

All you need are the spores, some vermiculite, and brown rice flour. You need some jars or drinking glasses, and a terrarium. You can use a 10 gallon fish tank or a rubbermaid plastic storage unit. You can take organic brown rice from a health food store and run it through a coffee grinder. A pressure cooker to sterilize your growing medium and the jars. The best part of it is, it is actually fun to do. It is amazing watching the mushrooms sprout and grow. Here is a picture of a first batch that *someone* did. Apparently, he is as good at growing shrooms as at brewing his own beer:

Aren't they beautiful?

Here is an excellent video on the PF Tek, which is the best for beginners. Parts I through IV are the ones you want to watch.

http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

Spores are legally available in most states from here:

http://www.sporeworks.com/store/catalog/index.html

BTS

• John Doe
    John Doe

'Splains a lot, burns.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Are they to be covered under the Barack health care program?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit