Debunking the "Faithful and Discrete Slave" concept

by Awakened at Gilead 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awakened at Gilead
  • oompa
    oompa

thanks man.........but damm does all that lingo sound freaky now!!!.........but i guess must dubs will get it and that is the main thing.......oomps

are you sure the fdsc dont have some kind of mental telepathy connection with the gb by holy spirit???.......go ahead and disprove that!.....lmao

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hey A@G...

Do you realize that picture of Jesus looks a lot like you?

I think you are one of the faithful slaves....but not so discreet!

By the way, the word "discreet" implies being sneaky, sly, underhanded. Working in the dark or working with the left hand.

That is not at all what Jesus advocated for his followers.

He said we should shout from the rooftops what is whispered in the dark...in other words, we are to expose deceit and lies!

Good job!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks Lance.

If the GB is really representing a faithful and discreet slave class which is spirit-directed by God (not inspired, although they mean the same), then they would be discreet and wait if the light is not bright enough to absolutely sure they won't have to change something. They would, at the very least say, "It's still kinda dark, so this might not be right."

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Obeying the FDS = Obeying Jesus is just one more of the ways that the JWs are captives of a concept...

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

I never bought into this line of reasoning even when I was a JW. How does the little old lady taking the emblems have anything to do with what is taught by the WT society? The answer is: she doesn't. This is a publishing/real estate business run by a few men in NYC, nothing more.

Look forward to more videos.

Stan

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Nicely done.

All the time I was in (25 years) I was trying to fight this worship ("...Do YOU not know that if YOU keep presenting yourselves to anyone as slaves to obey him, YOU are slaves of him because YOU obey him[?]..." - Ro. 6:16 of the GB and the FDS concept.

You simply cannot do it from within. The termites in the mound can detect your "apostate" pheromones and they attack.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Stan, look at the quote at 4:20 and you will see how they reveal that what you say is true. Using reason, they compare the FDS concept to a corporation. I'lll develop that idea further in the next vid about the GB.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

My study on the subject is available at:

http://au.geocities.com/doug_mason1940/FDS_and_its_GB.pdf

Doug

• Heaven
    Heaven

This is very good! Well organized and presented. You have a great speaking voice.

When I was a teen, I always thought the faithful and discreet slave were just average Christians doing the things that were pleasing to God. Taking care of each other, helping those less fortunate, and being stewards of the earth. I realize now that it's more than just Christians...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit