What made me take "The Red Pill"?

by God_Delusion 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• oompa
    oompa
    Renni: I look at the bible and it confirms Jehovah to me so I stay a witness gathering with those that believe in Jehovah as hebrews warns us to before the time draws near.

no freakin way in hell are you able to "stay a witness"....cause you aint one!!!!......if you say you are it is in name only.....stop insulting my witness friends that really are!!!.....lol.......oompa

oh i nearly forgot........

Renni: how the men in lead function, how the bible is interpretated, being influenced by current culture rather than the bible.

i know too many leaders who were banging there best friends wife or a kid........and that last part is just stoopid sick!!........if you believe the bible...dont change it as god does not.......and just interpret the thing as it is....fluck culture!!!.......consider the culture that wrote if anything rather than CURRENT culture....that makes zero flukkin sense!!!.......there have been thousands of cultures since it was written........so which one was it written for in order to be able to apply it to the current culture??......no intelligent response to this will end me ever reading another of your posts.......

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

All great posts.

Cheers for the postcard BlueCanary :)

I have turned to atheism (as you can probably tell from my username). I don't want to get into a God vs. Science topic (although it would be fun, but maybe on another thread), but who of you on here left because you started to realise that the term "God" was man-made?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Answers on a post card please....

C-U-L-T.

Farkel

• parakeet
    parakeet

God_Delusion: Do you know what her response was? "Those are just details!

She must never have heard of the saying that "God is in the details."

reniaa: "......so I stay a witness gathering with those that believe in Jehovah as hebrews warns us to before the time draws near."

You've said in previous posts that you're not a dub and that the reason you violate their prohibition against visiting this site is that you are willing to take personal responsibility for doing so.

I'm confused. You ask us to take your word that the WTS is God's bona fide representative on earth, but you flaunt the rules they set as a condition for being a witness.

Excuse me for not putting credence into the statements of one who is not willing to clarify who or what she is, or under whose authority she speaks.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Becoming an elder helped me to take the Red Pill. I couldn't believe the bickering, hypocrisy and nepotism. I found the Judicial process was unfair and unloving. The elders were not caring shepherds but organs of a police state. My disillusionsment made me look at the internet, I found this site, which seemed to be populated by people who had experienced what I was / am going through and my eyes were opened.

• parakeet
    parakeet

My red pill was my infant son. The thought of raising him as a dub sickened me. I knew then I had to get out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit