Help needed - How to debate a knowledgeable jw to help my jw girlfriend

by bohm 30 Replies latest members private

• bohm
    bohm

tuesday: my dear, i was writing a reply, then i clicked on your link and saw that it was YOU! damn, i once watched through all your videos and feel like i know you now :-) . Between you and me, i want to avoid scriptual matters like the 144000 because i have NO real clue on the bible. i somehow got the impression he knows super bible kong fu and need to be leolai to stand a chance :-) . However i agree that asking for confirmatory evidence is interesting... somehow, in biblical matters, its like your brain adjust to not needing proof no matter what the claim is.its especially interesting since russell seemed to claim several lines of evidence to many of his claims (like 1874) - if there is no supportive evidence outside bible interpretation to be found today, would that mean they are less sure of the 144000 than russell were of 1874? ;-) .

I hope to take notes and get some substantial things out of this. if nothing else, it will be a good post here on how NOT to debate a knowledgeable jw ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit