The Hills Are Alive With the Wonders of Creation...

by sd-7 32 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Good night. I think I'm going to play WoW for a couple hours.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I enjoyed your post. It does have more of a blog feel than message board. Have you thought about blogging your experiences? A couple of people here have been kicking around the idea of attaching blogs to this forum. You can try over at free minds, too. AllTimeJeff will sometimes write essays and post a copy here and on free minds as well.

I have no intention of ever seeing the DVD so your critique of it was welcome.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I think your posts are a welcome addition to the forum sd-7.

If Oompa is capable of recognising that he is just being an ass ................ he could try not posting.

Thanks for your review of the CD. I doubt that I will get a look at it. My family hides WT literature now and I like to keep up with what they are being fed.

Cheers

Chris

• oompa
    oompa

hey sd......i TOLD you i would try later.....and to not take my post the wrong way.....which maybe you did........i just did not feel like reading a long post at that moment and usually dont.......however i did now.....esp after seeing i am an asshole!!.....some get humor some dont......anyhoo......as i said i only read four lines and did not know the video and was sure as hell not going to watch it

but i see you are really bummed my friend...depression sucks.......hang in there and do not stop posting, but learn to not be too sensitive to others here....give people......all people........a chance........oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Good night. I think I'm going to play WoW for a couple hours.

Wank on Wiener?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey sd,

enjoyed your post,

please continue to post more,

I will take the time to read it,

purps

• sd-7
    sd-7

The direction that some of these responses took is just unreal. Vastly inappropriate. I regret ever coming to this site. I'm sorry for wasting you folks' time. I won't be posting anymore. I just wanted to see what further replies this entry received.

This is what you call the 'Friends' section. Some of you have strange ideas of what that involves.

I thought maybe there was something good to be gained from being here. Now I understand that I was wrong. You all take care.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I thought maybe there was something good to be gained from being here. Now I understand that I was wrong. You all take care.

Oh C'mon, please stay. lots of us are just goofs. We mean no harm! seriously

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The direction that some of these responses took is just unreal. Vastly inappropriate. I regret ever coming to this site. I'm sorry for wasting you folks' time. I won't be posting anymore. I just wanted to see what further replies this entry received.
    This is what you call the 'Friends' section. Some of you have strange ideas of what that involves.

Awwwww. Where's my hanky? I think I'm gonna cry.

See ya!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Look what I found:

You may be close to a nexus of dark side energy. You must search your feelings and conquer whatever (or whoever) that may be.
    If it's not that, and you've had a good night's rest, and nobody dumped you, or stole your money, or tricked you into joining a cult, then I'm out of ideas. Hope you calm down soon, though. Find that happy place, dude.
    Small Along the Watchtower,
    SD-7
    Find that happy place, dude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit