The Hills Are Alive With the Wonders of Creation...

by sd-7 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Hey now, don't change the subject! We were talking about boobies!

Yes we were. Doesn't talking about boobies make you want to hang your target on the ceiling and practice like mad?

Hey, do you ever worry about getting tennis elbow?

• Priest73
    Priest73

did someone say boobies?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ah, Priest! Good to see you.

~Rubs hands in glee~

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Hey, do you ever worry about getting tennis elbow?

It's all in the wrist ;)

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Good Post. I have been trying to make myself watch the video after my dad dropped it off, but somehow I always have something better to do.

Never thought I'd be pouring out my heart to total strangers this way

People who share the same experiences aren't complete strangers. I know its discouraging to hear unthoughtful comments about your posts, I think some people are hardened because they have been on this forum a long time and the read alot of information. Imagine that everyone who posts is trying to be funny and then you cannot be offended. Alot of times typing jokes doesn't come out right.

It is important to remember that people who are just leaving the ORG are sensitive and confused and are hoping that they can find some friends among the "world".

god speed

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Sounds like you need a porpoise in your life.

LOL Don't we all?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Yes we were. Doesn't talking about boobies make you want to hang your target on the ceiling and practice like mad?

If your target is on the ceiling, you're looking the wrong way.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    If your target is on the ceiling, you're looking the wrong way.

Darling, I hardly have the equipment necessary to hang my target on the ceiling--even when I fly solo.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Darling, I hardly have the equipment necessary to hang my target on the ceiling--even when I fly solo.

Step stools are cheap.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Step stools are cheap.

LMAO!

Even then I would be hard pressed to hit a target.

I think we have highjacked this lovely thread. And on that note, I am signing off.

Good night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit