How do you tell someone they have bad Body odor....and the "new" invention of deoderant?

by Witness 007 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Honestly people I don't believe in 2009 some people dont use anti-persparint! At least wash before coming to work......or going in a Witnessing car group...WHEEEW!

Lady I work with has BO......IN WINTER???? WTF! How do you tell them? Like sitting in a gym for 8 hours....ever been in a Witnessing car group with Brother "Duznotwash." Lord give us strength!

Should I leave a Can on Deoderant on her desk secretly?

• DJK
    DJK

Just tell them!! If they care about their hygene they will appreciate it. If not they just might do something out of respect for others.

I was in an elevater in Boston one day. Crowded when the lift stopped and a woman got on. At the next floor everyone except myself got off. It was a faminine odor. I suggested she not go to work and get the problem checked/fixed before she embarrassed herself around coworkers who may not have the balls to say something. Her face turned red, but she said thank you.

• oompa
    oompa

just buy a small bottle or stick.....put it in a bag on her desk or mail it to her work or at home would be better, with a note that says she really needs to use it as she has an "opportunity" for improvement in this area........oompa

send all questions ot ASK OOMPA!

• bibledike
    bibledike

Simply mention it excuse me but you have body odor and you might need to get that checked out cause it might be something serious if d.o cant cover that

• rebel8
    rebel8

Tell her you keep smelling a bad odor and you're not sure where it came from. Pretend you have no idea it's coming from her.

First look at the bottom of your shoes in front of her, to see if you stepped in something.

Keep saying stuff like, "Man, I think a rat crawled in the wall and died," or, "I wonder if the garbage bag leaked when it was being changed." Then put an air freshener there.

If she still stinks, tell her the odor didn't go away and you can't figure out what it is. Keep mentioning it until she gets the point.

I think putting deoderant on her desk would be mean. Do this in a way that will allow her to save face.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Or you can express it by a picture...

Albert

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Give them a bag of Dog Sh*t..

Tell them that if they rub it under thier arms..

They will smell much better..

.............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Get her some Massengill....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Outlaw friggin funny man! lol.

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is a touchy subject, especially since she's female.

Could you perhaps ask another female to talk to her about it?

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit