Prince admits he is a JW in a talkshow

by Albert Einstein 28 Replies latest jw friends

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The reason Prince is a JW is because he's quite stupid, it can be verified by his comments.

What he referring to as chem-trails is actually vapor trails created by jets.

And have yet to read anywhere that these streams causes anger in people.

Not only is he short in stature he's also short in intellect.

May have been caused by a high consumption of drugs and sexual diseases from his early years.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mr.Devil Dick makes a great advertisement for the WBT$....

..."Look at me!!..Any idiot can join!!..Come see my Devil Dick,at my next concert!!.."

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    That is made even funnier because the actor that uttered that line (Come on in boys, the water's fine) in O Brother, Where Art Thou was named Tim Blake Nelson. But I'm guessing you knew that.

I did not know the actor's name. Thank you for that tidbit.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Leavingwt: I think you migh be right. What would Prince say if he ever read the WT issue about all blacks turning white in the new system.?
    wp

I'm no fool; I've learned my lesson.

Not only is he short in stature he's also short in intellect.

May have been caused by a high consumption of drugs and sexual diseases from his early years

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Wow, he is more clueless than I thought! He thinks that the USA is more secular than the UK!?

I love the chemtrail talk. Go on brother prince - let them know that JWs are generally whack jobs!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Except that we are not seeing this in the U.S. - just the ladies on the View proclaiming what nice churchgoing kids the Jackson brood is going to be now that they are going to the Kingdom Hall.

And apparantly all in agreement on the first topic in a decade.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

He says we should all live by prophecy, well I'm

making a prophecy, the idiot will be DFed soon for having sex with an animal and

smoking a cigar at the same time OU YA YA YA.......

• snowbird
    snowbird
    the idiot will be DFed soon for having sex with an animal and

smoking a cigar at the same time

ROFL!

Please stop!

Sylvia

• I quit!
    I quit!

Is that a Watchtower approved haircut?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What is with the comment that he saw T V from the U N O in the UK?

Apart from news footage that is shown around the world, there is no other stream.. I guess that CNN or Fox might show it sometimes, available on cable or satellite in a lot of hotels, but it is only what you would see in the USA....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit