Prince admits he is a JW in a talkshow

by Albert Einstein 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
  • scotsman
    scotsman

He's so whacked out. But still damn pretty.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Very whacked out.........when I hear him say that he is a JW, all I can think about is Prince of the Purple Rain era, darling Nikki and his recent divorce.....different standards I guess...

• blondie
    blondie

Too bad this doesn't go farther rather than just stopping at the "I'm a witness" explanation. I think he had more to say than that.

• scotsman
    scotsman

It's the rest of the interview that's surreal... chemtrails to blame for trouble in the neighbourhood, an angel telling him he was cured of epilepsy and then nonsense about seeing the UN on TV in London discussing the Bible a lot, something you dont get in America apparently - religion & politics mixing.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Blondie, this portion should be longer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGUqXRXPts&feature=related

Albert

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'll say it again. . .

Prince will make a great ex-JW.

Come on in, Brother Nelson, the water is fine.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

It is amazing how Prince can say he is "a witness."

• undercover
    undercover
    Come on in, Brother Nelson, the water is fine.

That is made even funnier because the actor that uttered that line (Come on in boys, the water's fine) in O Brother, Where Art Thou was named Tim Blake Nelson. But I'm guessing you knew that.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Are JWs being spooked by the chemtrail conspiracy theory?

Could Prince be campaigning for a GB position after retirement?

The UN talking bible? Prophecy? Yea they don't tell you alot of things in the US like the WT being an ngo of the dpi

Who does his hair?

Anyone know who the other presidents were before washington?

Leavingwt: I think you migh be right. What would Prince say if he ever read the WT issue about all blacks turning white in the new system.?

wp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit