"APOSTATES LIE !!!".....Prove it!!...

The WBT$ Lies!!..

That I can Prove!!

I`m much better at this,than most..

Step up to the plate,if you can..

..........LOL!...OUTLAW

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Lady Lee: The examples above I used as lies used by some people which can't be verified as facts in other words I agree with you. :)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"It is impossible for God to lie."

That is a lie found right in the Bible. When God Himself lies and claims it's impossible for Himself to lie, much damage is done when people believe it. People are stuck with the bad "knowledge" found in the Bible, while science is stifled and people are stagnant. Society is built on the Biblical claim that humans are inherently wicked and need everything they do to be what a leader tells them to.

The same thing can be told by a religion. When they tell that anyone that speaks against them is lying, it amounts to telling people that the religion cannot tell a lie. Which causes people to reject possibly true knowledge, because they will not test it. They will not do their own research on whether the religion was founded on genuine and sincere Bible study or some other nefarious foundation, or whether it was maintained by people getting better knowledge of the Bible (or scientific truth), or people more interersted in controling others. By automatically dismissing these "apostate" viewpoints as lies, they manage to prevent people from searching for the real truth.

• imconfused
    imconfused

I was bought up thinking that apostates were liars, loved satan etc.

I don’t know if I would now be classed as an apostate, but all I can see is that if you want to know certain things, they aren’t in the WT books so you have to go elsewhere to find out about it - no choice really if you want to know things about abuse etc

I remember a bit back when I watched the Panorama thing on paedophiles, they were all saying not to watch it as it was apostates trying to cause trouble and I said to my dad, well do you blame them they have been abused they’re not just gonna sit quiet about it.

I’ve since had flashbacks of abuse, so does that make me apostate if I make it known? I wrote my dad a letter telling him what I remembered & if I was now classed as apostate how wrong that would be as Id had to research into it, as they don’t actually read of the platform in the monthly accounts that "££ was paid out to abuse victims"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

When I found out that Apostate qoutes were 100% truth in our Kingdom Hall library......my faith slowly died.....it stuck in my mind everyday like warm peanut butter!

• Lieu
    Lieu

Um, I don't think the Portestant Reformation folks cared one iota to be called "Apostate" and "liars" by the RCC, ... and look we all got a copy of the Bible to read for ourselves out of it all.

+1 for those wild n crazy apostate liars.

Hmmmm, maybe someone should go nail a "list" to the front door at Hqts? (Make sure the media is present)

• Borgia
    Borgia

that would be a long tist then......much longer than those 96 statements Luther once produced........should be looking into font size and stuff

Cheers

Borgia

• apostate from way back when
    apostate from way back when

One word, "CULT"

• carla
    carla

Let's see, the wt has condoned lying which they call theocratic warfare and also have redefined the word 'lie' (see Aid book) so active jw's can lie when it suits them. All ex jw's or so called apostates lie as well, I can only conclude that the fruit of this organization is in fact liars, right?

• bohm
    bohm

"Apostates lie" - can any of you guys/girls supply any sweeping quotes like that from wt litterature?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit