APOSTATES LIE !!!

by elder-schmelder 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

All I have ever head my whole life at meetings is that APOSTATES are full of lies.

About 1 year ago I started checking into the LIE. All I can find is Quote's from Watchtowers and other books.

My question is "What is the LIE that apostates are telling?"

elder-schmelder

• Robert7
    Robert7

Early on in my apostacy I realized this too, and this made me very angry at the Society. If The Society says they are lying, but it's not a lie, then the Society themselves are the liars! That's when you realize it's a mind-controlling cult.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Elder-schmelder....you have answered your own question.

If apostates lie according to the WBTS and they only repeat what the WBTS has said, it means the WBTS is apostate...for they lie....

Cheers

Borgia

• Watkins
    Watkins

"Apostates lie" - that is a lie! The wtbts are revisionists of their own history, thus they are liars - and that's The Truth!

I think the biggest thing I had to get past, mentally, was that I was so gullible that I swallowed every lie as though it was golden truth from God Himself. I had to get over thinking I was too smart to be lied to, 'cause I sure was lied to, big time, over and over. A humbling experience that I evidently needed... I'm sooo over myself now, lol.

watkins

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

And when the society lies...its old light.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If only they knew. . .

We don't have to lie. The WTS provides us with plenty of information to expose.

On this site we are pretty strict about trying to validate the information we come across. People cross reference their literature. Others search for legal documentation when needed - and some people here are really good at doing that.

In fact it was on this board that we actually put to rest the rumor that Russell sexually abused a child. He didn't. He at the least flirted with how close he could get to commiting adultery. I had heard that rumor for decades. Now the truth is known. The person in question, Rose Ball, was not a child. Something did happen Rose but Russell's wife said she didn't think he had sex with her.

Bottom line is we don't have to lie.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

"Apostate lies" is a phrase I've heard so many times. It's as if they think if they say it often enough it makes it so.

The lie is "the truth". The Truth ™ is a lie.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what a great thread, how ironic that the lies , filth, dishonesty and mind controlling trash that spews from the mother organization, and she has the balls to call us apostates evil liars! LOL as Ren would say!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Some individuals make some things up but many so called "lies" are facts that WT$ doesn't want others to know. There are some that may use things as: Russell was a pedophile or a mason or into occult which none of these are verifiable but for most part what you find on the net is varifiable and proves that WT$ is a decietful religion that has caused much death and suffering over the years. If you use WT$ publication and legal documents you can varify most of what so called apostates say. Always double check info before proving to yourself that what you read of hear is in fact truth about GB or WT$.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's clear that late 20th century debate tactics for anyone means that you do not promote who you are, or the good that you do (that would take 20 seconds with JW's) but instead, you demonize your opposition.

The Governing Body (conveniently for them) describes everyone who disagrees with them as liars under Satan's control. But you can't check to find out yourself, you have to take their word for it.

The GB claims that they never had any real dates other then 1914. But you can't check for yourself, you have to take their word for it.

The GB claims that Russell, Rutherford, and Knorr were so good, that Jehovah actually had the bible written to prophesy about their work and existence. But you can't research on your own the scandals these men were involved in, you have to take their word for it.

You know, it is hard to accept when you first leave that you were part of a cult, but this is a cult. They promote lies without remorse. They control thought without pity. They grind their followers into dust, and demand more after that.

They live in compounds, hide from the outside world, claim anyone who is not a JW is doomed, and want most sane people to believe that they are gods chosen, one true religion?

Watching the GB these days is like watching the Hindenberg on its final descent. Full of gas, going down in flames....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit