APOSTATES LIE !!!

by elder-schmelder 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• parakeet
    parakeet

The biggest lie I've told is that I'm 35 years old. Guess I'm headed for the burning lake of death.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lol @ parakeet... How old are you? (yeah, I know I am breaking rules by asking....)

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Quite the contrary, the WTS. have been lying for over 100 years starting way back with C T Russell and onward, a matter of fact their still lying to this very day,

but their misguided unscrupulous doctrines did help sell a whole bunch of literature and made the organization quite rich in doing so.

The proclamation that they are in the " Truth " is a lie in itself.

• oompa
    oompa

it really pisses me off when an apostate lies, because it is so unnecessary.......usually they are just mistaken btw........oompa

• Satanus
    Satanus

Let's see, when was the last time i lied. Can't remember lying. Either i'm really honest, or my memory is crap;)

S

• oompa
    oompa

btw.....robert7 and wife are an amazing story of waking up FAST....his wife only took a few months on her own after him.....and then rollin!!.......new friends fast and fittin in...it happens.......glad to know them!.......oomps

it was like a cliff dive fade.......

• parakeet
    parakeet

AllTimeJeff: Lol @ parakeet... How old are you?

I'm in my late 50s, so you can see that 35 is a whopper of a lie!

Actually, I was lying when I said that I tell people I'm 35 (who would believe me anyway?). But I've got plenty of other lies tucked away in my conscience. Not as many as dubs have, I'll bet.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I'm in my late 50s, so you can see that 35 is a whopper of a lie!

You're a good sport, and I bet you could pull it off....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

diamondliz

Russell was a pedophile . . . which none of these are verifiable

If you read my post above this was verified as false

• Quentin
    Quentin

Back in the day there were those who had enough snap to see through the wt lies, cover ups and misdirection...they got out...easier back then...

After the "Elder Arrangement" went into effect things got harder to manage...now theres the iternet...makes it hard for any orginziation to hide their histiory...I dropped out in '73...no one chased me down, did shepperding calls...none of that took place...not like I was hard to find, had relitives and friends I keep up with...it's like they, the tower, didn't care...it's different now. I feel great sorrow for those caught up in the maddness that has become the wtbts....jehovah's people....yeah right, their the gb's slaves. Very sad....

Yes, they lie, slander and mark anyone who has even one small, and I do mean small, "doubt", or "question". They use apostate with abandon and dis- fellowshipping to scare all doubt and questions out of people...got to be hard as nails to swim through the pig s**t that has become the wt....

Ther's an underlying hatred for the wt...perhaps it will rise up and choke the life out of the lying, cover up basturds....maybe...even a brain dead dyed in the wool true beliver has their breaking point....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit