SEC Football - 2009 Version

by AllTimeJeff 61 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Naw, Jeff. You guys had heart and you played very well. Terrence Cody just didn't want our season to end. A loss ends the season in their minds this year. Coach Saban says they are mentally and physically worn out. Thank God for the week off before LSU!

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Jeff. Thoughts on Florida and the suspended refs and the eye-gouging incident (which was basically taken as no big deal)?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Go, Terrence Cody!

Go, Quintorris Lopez Jones!

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah

Terrence Cody is da bomb!!! That boy has heart.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hope they can hold that line tomorrow!

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah

I think we will. If the offense can just get off their asses, we'll be fine. I feel kinda sorry for McElroy being a first year starter on a team going for a National Championship----but dayumm!

If we beat LSU, we get a shot at Florida. Tebow, meet Orlando McClain........

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm sure sorry about Dont'a Hightower.

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah

Yeah, losing Hightower hurt.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Really, this is the season from hell from me. I have to choose between Alabama, Florida, and LSU. ?????

As for Florida and eye gouging, I am all for it!

• dinah
    dinah

Jeff, we both hate Florida! WOOT!!

Whoever beats Florida is gonna have to beat them and the refs at the same time. Just my humble opinion.................I mean you're gonna have to beat them so bad that giving them a couple of extra downs or having a touchdown called back won't break the game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit