SEC Football - 2009 Version

by AllTimeJeff 61 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Just watching a few more Lane Kiffin interviews. The dude is going to work wonders for the Vols this year. (Knoxville native here, although I got out before any permanent damage was done... lol)

So, before that smug ass Meyer and his born again QB kick our ass, I thought it would be good to get in my trash talking before the year begins.

I am esp calling out all Gator, Bulldog, and Tide fans. Your ass is grass, and BIG ORANGEis a lawn mower!

V

(one more reason to like V)

• dinah
    dinah

Tide fans? AWWW HELL NO!!

The Bear is looking down.........................and he still hates Tennessee.

I think we're gonna have a rough year. The team is young, but my Bama Boys will find a way to bring it.

• dinah
    dinah

Oh yeah, remember the "black out" Georgia tried last year? I laughed my ass off, we beat the crap outta them.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Didn't Bear get enough while he was on Earth? Hell woman! 1982, last game the Bear coached in Knoxville, Tide lost, and Majors had that job for as long as he wanted because of that.

(btw, Majors sucked!)

Don't worry, you have Nick Satan now... Enjoy him... I hear he is interested in Ole Miss next.... lol

• dinah
    dinah

Ole Miss is a sleeper team. Never count them out. I've been watching SEC football since I was a toddler. It helped balance out the dub crap Mom threw at me.

Also, his last game at Knoxville is the reason behind my "Bear still hates Tennessee". He also called Auburn a "cow college". Those idiots fired their coach. Tuberville was good. I've seen decent coaches fired because of the Iron Bowl.

Grabs oxygen mask. Is it Sept 5 yet? Can't wait to see how they look this year.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Y'all are gonna kick Auburns ass for the next 5 years! God did they get dumb in a hurry.....

Ole Miss scares me... It's like Archie Mannings ghost is suddenly running things there....

ATJ: Cut his football teeth on SEC football. I bleed Orange!

• dinah
    dinah

Ole Miss will sneak up and kick your ass sideways.

So we do agree that Auburn SUCKS?

(quickly followed by Tennessee) *Ducks and RUNS*

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh dinah, you had to go there... I am trying to remember out of Bama and Tennessee who has the most recent national championship?

I am predicting a loss to the Gators, and a sound thrashing of the Tide and Dogs...

We aren't beating Tebow. Satan loves him too much.....

And yes, Auburn SUCKS!

• dinah
    dinah

Yeah, Tennesse has the most recent Championship, but Bama has more (I think)

The SEC doesn't get its props. Every freaking Saturday is a knock-down-drag-out. There are no bad teams in the SEC. They just let us Southerners fight amongst ourselves while the Midwest and West Coast get the thunder, playing MUCH easier schedules.

Keep an eye on Mizzou for shits and giggles.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Bama does have more, and yes, they worship the dark lord as well... It all makes sense.....

Mizzou? Ok, I will remember this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit