SEC Football - 2009 Version

by AllTimeJeff 61 Replies latest jw friends

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

Awe C'mon guys. WE all know NO one is going to beat Florida this year. 2nd place is wide open though. best of luck to you all.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm only interested in the SEC to see which team will kick Ohio State's ass in the championship game. My money's on Florida again.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think the Rebels will win the West and play FL for the SEC championship. Remember, Ole Miss was the only team to beat the Gators last year and they did it in Gainsville. They lost a few linemen but have most of their team coming back.

The Rebs schedule lines up for them pretty well with the Tide & Tigers both coming to Oxford.

By the way, I do get annoyed at the superiority complex that SEC fans have but I certainly can't argue with the results.

And, both Ohio State and Oklahoma should be banned from BCS championship games.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

As a Michigan fan, I am for banning the entire state of Ohio, period! lol

SEC just recruits better athletes and then turns them loose. The Big 10 in particular chooses to play cold weather football, which is great until you realize that all bowl games are played in relatively warm envrioroments. "3 yards and a cloud of dust" does not when championship games anymore.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Having academic standards hurts too, Jeff.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Having academic standards hurts too, Jeff.

LOL! Let me know when the Bukeyes get some... (I hope Tressel has someone following Pryor around.... I have heard he skips out on some classes already!)

• dinah
    dinah

If we can make it through August, we get college football. Score!!

Hot wings, beer, and football.

• dinah
    dinah

Auburn has Tennessee by 13.

Bama won.

Another Alabama school ass whooping for Tennessee? (I'm gonna owe Jeff several beers for being a bitchy football fan)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Another Alabama school ass whooping for Tennessee? (I'm gonna owe Jeff several beers for being a bitchy football fan)

You claiming Auburn? Make up your mind girl! :)

I have enough tequila for one more margarita. I might just watch the Pens game right now... This sucks. We don't have a QB. Jeez....

• dinah
    dinah

I really do HATE Auburn.............But Bear really hated Tennessee.

I am SHOCKED than Auburn is ahead, truly shocked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit